One Dance

April 2020

Robert POV

Everyone dressed up very nicely, woman with their dresses and man with their tux. White flower hanging and spreading everywhere, especially on the aisle. I look at my self in the mirror and tidying up my tux once more to make it look perfect. And give a little finishing touch to my hair before get out from the room. I walked casually as i greeted some of my friends and our friends. I know this is very weird but my heart keep beating faster like its almost jumped out of me.

The little girls and boys running around trying to catch up each other. They're look so cute and happy, of course they are, why wouldnt they? and i chuckled for what im thingking then i shook my head. I look down for a couple seconds before speak to one of the steward. "is everything ready?" he smiles before speak to me "yes, dont worry sir. The bride is on the way here." "great.." i gave him a short reply and patted him on the shoulder.

Not too long after, i heard the music starts playing and the guests stood up from the chair waiting for the bride to walk down to the aisle. I tidying up my tux once more and close my eyes then took a deep breath. I cant wait to see her. She must be really pretty, yes of course she is.

I opened my eyes slowly, and there she is, there's standing my kristen with her father at the door preparing herself to walk down. Two little girls stood up in front of them and starts to walk and spreading a flowers as they walked down. I smile from ear to ear to saw how pretty she is. With a white long dress, thats just a simple dress like she always want to, she looks perfect.

Her hair was done into a classic bun and her makeup just as light as possible but still makes her pretty. She walked slowly and bitting her bottom lips. I knew she's really nervous. I keep my eyes on her and then i notice she's glancing at me then looked down again smiling sheepishly. I let out a little chuckle seeing how she react.

After a couple more steps, she finally reache the altar. Kristen look at her father then john kissed her on the cheek before leaving her then take a sit beside jules. I let out a heavy sigh but still trying to hold it so there's no one would notice my nervousness.

Am i ready for this?

Kristen reached out for nic's hand and stood up beside him in front of the priest. Finally there they are, and here i am, standing behind nicholas as his best man on his wedding day with Kristen.

Dont ask me how im doing all of this. She doesnt know that i still love her, or.. maybe she just cant realize it anymore. Then she asked me to do it and nicholas also asked me to do it. How can i say no to her? if its probably the last thing that she would asked from me before she become Mrs. Hoult?.

Trust me, it broke my heart to a pieces to witnesses the wedding of my kristen and her soon to be her husband, nicholas.

I also dont know how i can stop to call her my kristen, since she's definitely would never be mine. She will belong to him just in a couple of minutes. She will never be mrs. Pattinson like i always dream of. I hold back the tears that start to form in the corner of my eyes when the priest start saying the wedding vow.

They exchange the wedding vow which actually very very sweet but sounds like thunder and feel like fire on my ears. I pull my hand into a fist and control my breathe to calm down my self. You can do this robert, do it for her. for your love.

"I do" Kristen said after she finish her vow.

I always imagine how she would say I do during our wedding day, and today i finally can see it, even it is not for me.