Dinner

hi guys!!
i just want to remind you that this chapter its a little bit overwhelm and might content some mature thing. So if you're not into this kind of subject, then you could jump straight to the  next chapter. ;)

and for you who decide to keep reading it. I hope you could enjoy. and I tought sometime its just fun to wrote some romance between them.
happy reading
x.o
-------

"Wow.. that dress looks very nice on you" Rob said as he slid his arms to kristen waist from the back and then kissed her on her neck. "Thanks.. but not ruining my dress. I have to go to the premiere in 20 minutes" "well.. we can make it in 10, can we?" he said teasingly on her as he keep kissing her neck. "Rob.. i said no" she said to him. "If you said no, then why you're not moving and keep enjoying my kiss?" he chuckled. She shook her heads and turn her self facing him. "Ok, you won! but after i got back from the premiere alright?" "can you give me at least the appetizer for now?" he look dirtily to her. "this man, seriously. I have a job" she laughed at him. "Please" he started to whimper. She sighed and then pull his neck closer to her and crush her lips on his.

He received it without any hesitation, she run her tongue on his lips find for him. She bite his upper lip and he opened his mouth with a little groan. He led her to the wall behind her and press her body onto it. He lifted up one of her legs and wrapped in around his waist. He then run his hands all over her body and reached out for her breast. And with that she push him away and smiled. "i thought that was the main course. i have to go now" she said to him. He chuckled and walk toward her. "please make it fast, before i come there and ripped your dress off" he said as he lean down and kiss her once more. "like you dare?" she smile to him. "Just make it fast" he said once again. "Just wait for me before midnight, and please be a good boy" she said as she peck his lips. "i will ma'am" he laughed and then usher her to the front door. "be careful love" rob said to her as she nodded and waved at him.

-----------

Kristen walked tip toed slowly on the hallway towards the leaving room. She take a look on the clock from the radio, 00.45 a.m. She knew that she's already came late from the way she promise him, and she do hope that he's already fell in to sleep, and she could pay him back tomorrow. Kristen carefully step in to the stairs and try not make any noise. One step, two step, she carefully reach upstairs, and there's no sign that Rob still awake.

She walked carefully toward their bedroom and open the door. She take a peek to see whether rob is there or not. her face pouted when she saw nobody there. "Where's he?" she whisper questioned herself. She walked into the room, and go straight to the bathroom and check for him. He's not there either. She sighed and decided to get change before looking for him entire house.

"Shiit!!" she swearing as she try to reach the zipper of the dress on her back before she feels there's a hand that touching her. "Let me do that" He said as he slowly unzipped her dress and his other hand wrapped on her waist. "Jeez.. you scared me Rob" She said to him as he place one of her hand on the top of him. He chuckled "I can undress you better than yourself honey" he said as he place a kiss on her exposed shoulder. "where have you been? you're not here when im in" she asked. "I'm waiting for you, sleeping on the living room. Didn't you notice me there?" He rested his head on hear shoulder. "No.. it's so dark. So i thought you was sleeping in the room" she said as she tilt her face a little to look at him. "You're late.." he said again. She sighed before speak "I'm sorry, the interview was longer than I expected" She raised one of her hand and stroke his cheek.

"So.. can i get my main course now?" he said as he started to kiss her from the shoulder up to her neck. "whatever you want, pattinson" and with that approval, he slowly bring down the straps of her dress. He turn her body facing him without stopping the kiss. He slowly kiss her jawline toward her lips. and once he reached it, he licked it teasingly. "I think my lips probably got red by now" he said between their kisses. "Don't worry, have you ever heard something about kiss proof?" she asked. "I dont know, but I think I should thanked the founder of it latter" he slowly run his kiss down to her neck and her shoulder.