Confession

Kristen rolling in her bed as her tears keep running on her cheeks. She's sobbing like there's no way to stop. She remembered the last word his said to her before his leaving.

flashback 2 weeks ago.

"you're not fair! its not my fault kristen!" rob yelling at her from the living room.
Kristen walked in from the kitchen and stared at him. "you know the paparazzi always has a bad mouth. you can just ignored them, why you're blaming on me for what they've said?" "then why you dont deny it? you can tell them that you've nothing to deal with that woman" she said. "like it will change the situation?? you know exactly its useless kris" he said again. "i dont care! at least they will know that she nothing in your life, instead you just smiling at them" she added.

"i think there's nothing i can do to change your mind, you're so stubborn kris" he said as he walked to their room leaving her behind. "where're you going? we haven't done!" she said and followed him upstairs. "it's done! i'm leaving now" he said as he entered their room and started to pick up some of his stuff. "wh..what?? you cant be serious" she said. "yes i am. I can not be with someone who cant trust me. so why i should be here?" he said again. she froze and watched him pack his stuff. "fine! i dont care what you're doing! you can go with her if you want to" and with that she's walked out from their room and slam the door.

she thought that night he'll never really really leave. but she's wrong, its been two weeks since he left and he never contact him and vice versa. Kristen dont know where he's staying. is he back to London? or should her called his friends to know. she miss him so much. her sob filling out their bed room. she curled up on her knees and buried her face on her knees. and she look up when she heard her phone ringing.

she took a deep breath and clear her throat before answered it. "hello" Kristen said "hey kris, where r u?" Suzie's voice answered across the line. "at home. why?" "whaat?? do you remember we supposed to come to cj house today, dont you?" "hm..hmm..." she stuttered trying to remember why they're supposed to go to cj's house. "Kristen, its his birthday. all the gangs now are already here except you" "ohh shit" Kristen whispered as she remember that today its his birthday. "i'll be there in ten. bye" she hurriedly hung up the phone, get up from her bed, wash her face and get change.

*******

She parked her car in front of Cj's house and walked in. After the second knocked, Suzie welcoming her in the front door. "Here you go" Suzie said as she hugged Kristen. "Hey.. im sorry im late" "No prob, come in! everyone already gather in the backyard". She just nod at Suzie and walk toward the backyard. When the gangs saw Kristen they alternately hug Kristen and then continue joking. Kristen's feel happy, but it is not enough to get Rob out from her mind. Several times, her friends need to poke her shoulders or arms just to make sure that She's listening them. Suzie's noticed it as she sit beside Kristen on the porch.

"Are you alright?" Suzie asked. Kristen just smiling at her and give her a small nod. "Are you guys haven't talk yet? she asked again. "Nope.. he didn't called me and so do i" "Kris, I think you should call him. Talk to him, I cant stand to seeing you like this" Suzie said as she stroke on Kristen back. "Why me? I dont want to" "Don't lie to yourself Kristen, you need him right?" "I don't know. I need to clear my mind" she said. "Alright, but i thought you guys are just a little over react now. You two need each other. Look at you? crying all day? It's show enough how much you need him Kris" Suzie said again but Kristen don't response her.

"Hey girls, come here, The steaks is ready" One of their friend yelling. "Yeaah.." Suzie said. "Come on Kris, you need something to eat" Kristen nod and followed her walked toward the gangs. three hours past and they started to feel tired. Some of them already hangover somewhere else. Kristen take a look on her phone to check out the time. 11.30 p.m.