Just So You Know.....

I recently found the time to renew my license as a Gravity Falls superfan! Woot woot! Yeah, I've been watching episodes non-stop lately... Sorry about Undertale High lately, not really motivated... I'll try writing today while I'm still drinking Mabel Juice and having inspiration for this story.

So, AU's are alternate universes completely different from the real thing, created by fans who want to see their favorite thing, whether it be a show, or video game, in their own eyes, in their own situations and worlds. I love the Reverse Falls AU, but I'd just like to make a few things my way. AU's aren't set in stone, they're just fan things, so I'll do what I want, sucka! (....why did I just say that...)

-The Gleefuls will own the Mystery Shack
So I'm still grown on to the Pines' Mystery Shack, so the Gleefuls will own that, but it's much more nicer and less run down, and they will live in the Northwest Mansion, which I will keep the same name as Northwest, instead of Gleeful. I mean, some really famous landmarks have names that don't go by the owner's last names. The Northwest Mansion will just be named after the founder of the city who died and never had an heir, so there.

-The Gleeful Fam is sticking together forever
Contrary to many Reverse Falls, it's either the twins don't really have a great bond with each other, or with Grunkle Stan. NO! The Gleefuls will always be together and love each other! They're all evil together! They're not that tight with Will or Deuce, though.