Dipper's Date: Mabel's POV

Whooooooooooooa what's this?! AN UPDATE!

And I just saw that my book has eight thousand reads! Thank you so much! I never thought I would get this far! And at least two hundred reads per chapter? I don't even know how to thank you all! I'm so appreciative of you all! If you guys want some milestone celebration, I'll do it! Again, thank you!

"And for real, you won't even believe it–"

"–he kissed you." I finished off for Grenda, who I was currently videochatting, and who was constantly blubbering on and on to no end about Marius, who had settled the the feud between Grenda and Candy by choosing her.

Now Candy is super pissed at Grenda, and won't even talk to me because she accused me of 'luring Marius to Grenda', which I didn't do, because I didn't care much. She'll get over it anyways, like the rest of our petty debates.

I didn't even know if Marius chose one of the two just so they could stop their bickering over him.

Man, Mult'ple Thymez all over again.

Like, I was glad for Grenda and all, but she was just nonstop talking about her new boy toy, and repeating literally the same events over and over again, like I had somehow forgotten in the thirty seconds she repeated them.

Magical mental powers, hello? I basically have a photographic memory these days.

"And then, we went on a ferry ride–"

That's it, I'm done.

"Hey, Grenda, gotta go now, love you, girl!" I said, and jammed my index finger on the 'End Call' button of my tablet.

"WILL!" I screamed, calling for my blue pyramid pet.

"Y-yes, Miss Mabel?" Will instantly appeared in a puff of blue smoke just as I finished the command.

"William, please be a dear, and fetch Dipper, please?" I asked in a pouty voice.

Will snapped his fingers, and my brother popped into the room, also in blue smoke, hands in his front pockets, looking bored.

"Heya, Mabel." Dipper said casually.

"Brother, do you want to go on a date with Pacifica Southeast?" I asked nonchalantly, and raised an eyebrow at him.

"To figure out the Pines secrets, clever plan, sister." Even though my brother easily could, with our empathy link, read my mind about why I came up with the ridiculous proposal, but he probably thought about what I just asked him to do before I asked him.

"Exactly." I snapped my finger at him ending with the finger gun. "Are you up to the task?"

"Do you really have to ask that, Mabel?" Dipper slightly chuckled. "Of course I can. Though wouldn't it be more direct if you made a move on Mr. Gideon Pines?"

I rolled my eyes. There were some times when my brother isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

"First of all, Dipstick, Gideon seems immune to all our magic towards him, which will make it much harder to get into his mind, maybe impossible. Second, he seems to hate socializing and is completely unapproachable to the common human being. Third, I'm pretty sure he suspects us." I said, with my hands on his hips and giving Dipper my 'you are such an idiot' face.

"The one guy in Gravity Ascends you can't woo, eh, sis?" Dipper chuckled one of his rare chuckles that never surfaces upon his face or his vocal chords.

"Dipper, I will smite you!" I summon a pillow from my bed, but Dipper is out the door still chuckling, and sprinting for his life, knowing the damage I can do with a single pillow."

I send the pillow after him, and a smile creeps up unto my face when I hear the loud 'THUMP!' of the pillow colliding with his back, and the loud 'THUD!' of his body making contact with the hardwood floor.

-=+=- Skip To After Dipper Asks Pacifica Out -=+=-

I watched Dipper ask Southeast out through Will's body, which projected the scene from the comfort of my own room. As soon as Pacifica closed the door, I opened my mouth to tell Will to bring Dipper back, but then Wendy comes to the Shack.

"Dipper, hey." Wendy shoots a small smile at him. Smile or not, she was just being polite, she didn't want to be anywhere near my brother.

"Wendy, hello." Dipper says nonchalantly with a relaxed composure, but I could feel his heart rate increasing at immense speeds.

"What were you doing here?" The redhead donned in all black questioned.

"Just saying hi to the Pines." Dipper tries to smile, but it comes out as a horizontal line, and he nods his head slitly, and speed walks away from the scene, and I tell Will to come over, and Dipper poofs into the room, and the Shack disappears from Will's body, and returns to his normal state.

"You still like Wendy." I say immediately when he shows up.

"I'm trying, Mabel, I'm really trying." He bites his lip, and shoves his hands in his pockets, and looks down at the turquoise rug laid down in my room.

"Anyways, I say, rising from my bed, and exiting my room, and went into Dipper's room, which also was in neat and organized fashion. If it weren't for the cleaning people, no one would be able to navigate through his room to his bed.

I marched straight over to his personal closet, and threw open the doors, and walked inside. I scanned the racks, and tossed some clothing articles I thought were fitting for his date towards him, not really caring if he caught them or not.

"Dipper, you have really got to buy more variety in here. All you have are blue or black button ups and vests, and two suit jackets of each color, multiple black suit pants, and only twenty pairs of dress shoes?" I tsked at his wardrobe. "And I thought you were the most fashionable male in Gravity Ascends."

I could feel Dipper rolling his eyes at me, even though my back was to him. "Have you seen the male fashion in this town? I AM the most fashionable male in this town."

"Good point." I acknowledge.

After about an hour of constantly trying on different combinations of clothing, we finally settled on a silk ensemble of all black, with a teal vest, and I helped style Dipper's hair to make it look like he didn't try to style his hair, but at the same time look like he tried.

It was a very difficult style to achieve.

"Thanks, Mabel." Dipper tried to smile with gratitude.

"No problem, bro bro, now get out there and have fun on your date, and get Pacifica to like you, and then we can find out the Pines secrets! I usher him out the door as I shove a bouquet of pretty assorted multicolored flowers into his arms, and shut the door behind him.

A/N: WHOA! Haven't updated since like, November 26th! That was like the end of first trimester. Whoa..... sorry I haven't been updating lately. Second tri was the most rigorous class for me, I had Bio, PE (my worst subject), Geometry, Honors Social Science, and Honors English. It was pretty bad. But eeyyyyy, it's third tri, and I've got Health and Orchestra, as two of my classes which are pretty easy, so I should have some more time to update (no promises, sorry). On Spring Break now, so maybe I'll update more? This chapter took about 40-60 minutes to write. Anyways, I'll see you when I see you next! 😃