Popcorn Shrimp and Bubbly Water: Gideon's POV

I got the inspiration of popcorn shrimp and bubbly water from Mabel and Gideon's date in the episode, 'The Hand That Rocks The Mabel'. The popcorn shrimp from the lobster (and sort of Jimmy Fallon and Blake Shelton from that one video about Blake Shelton trying sushi), and bubbly water from, well... bubbly water...

"Are you that one employee my uncle complains about?" I yelled over the rush of air from the speed we were going at. "The one that only does her work only when told to?" The one time that I've seen my uncle since I came here last, which was at the Christmas gathering, he talked about some teen employee that sort of fit her description.

"Yep, that's me!" She screams over the noise. "I know you're Gideon, Pines, but what's your name?!" She says to Pacifica.

"Pacifica! Pacifica Southeast!" She says excitedly.

"I hope you're enjoying your tour of Gravity Ascends." She says and suddenly swerves left, me almost falling out of the cart.

"I think I'm going to be sick!" I scream as I actually started gagging from motion sickness.

"Your problem, Pines!" The girl laughs cruelly, and we approach a clearing where the town of Gravity Rises is. "Here's your stop." She says, and parks the golf cart off-road between two trees, which was right behind Uncle Bud's house.

"Get off now." She says, with a careless tone.

"Thanks!" Paz says happily, and we grab our stuff and hop off.  That redhead was definitely not one of my favorites of this town. She seemed around my age, but I couldn't remember her... I had an idea, but I couldn't be too sure... Maybe she just moved here after I was gone.

"We were supposed to have a tour..." I pointed out, and that employee was supposed to give us a tour. Luckily, I remembered this place pretty well. "Let's dump our stuff off at the shack and I'll show you around."

"We don't have a way in, so let's just leave our bags by the back door." Paz suggested.

"Good idea." I said, and we left our bags in the back so no one would see and attempt to steal it.

"Alright, c'mon, let's grab something to eat." I said after we dumped off everything but some money and our phones. I smiled brightly as I thought of the amazing food at the diner in town. We haven't eaten since we left, which was several hours ago. "I know a great place."

Paz and I start walking down the sidewalk to the diner, which luckily, isn't too far away from my house, it's just at the end of the road.

"Hey, what's this?" Paz points to an unfamiliar poster and looks towards me.

"Oh, I actually don't know..." I squint my eyes at the poster.

"The Mystery Shack Presents Dipper and Mabel." Paz read.

(BTW, THIS POSTER IS AWESOME! Credit to GabbiDisney!)

Dipper and Mabel? Those names definitely didn't ring a bell. "Doesn't seem fa-" I start, but then I stop myself.