Dreamtellers: Mabel's POV

Once we transport back into real life, Dipper and I let out the biggest sneeze ever (Dipper's sneezes didn't vary greatly, he still had the same kitten sneeze as usual). I forgot that we were holding our sneezes in from that extremely pollinated flower.

"-whoops, excuse us, everyone!" I say ecstatically and blush. "Must be pollen in the air." I add with a giggle.

The audience 'awwws' at us, though I don't know why.

"Now, we will tell you all Pacifica's dream. Dipper? You first?" I wave an arm dramatically at him.

"Of course, Mabel dear." He smirks.

He faces the audience and places a hand on Pacifica's shoulder and I pace side to side a few feet behind them.

"My dear Pacifica..." He starts.

"DIPPER! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN SHE DOES!" A girl fan screeched.

Ignoring the shallow audience, he continues on with the explanation.

"You have your own world, where it's absolutely perfect, and everything happens the way you want it to go." He restarts, and look towards Gideon, who had a look of boredom.

"Come on, Dipper, you need to up the anty!" (Is that how you spell that?) I sent to him. He looks back at me for a second and nods, acknowledging my comment, since he couldn't speak out loud and talk to me telepathically like I could.

"There's fun pop music from the 90's playing, rainbows everywhere, and everyone is one of your friends, like a waffle with arms!" Dipper explains excitedly... to a degree to keep his cool composure. "And this place is named..."

"Pazzy Land." I finish, and I put my hand on Pacifica's other shoulder.

The audience gasps, of course, since that was the first word on Pacifica's list, but Pines was still unimpressed. His expression hadn't changed from earlier.

I continue on with the explanation, walking to the front of the stage, and start pacing side by side again while explaining. "In Pacifica's bright pink castle she lives in, in her bedroom, she is brushing the hair of a live unicorn, when suddenly, her best friend comes in!" I do some jazz hands.

I sneak a look at Gideon's face, and it's a bright red.

Dipper steps forward, and continues on with the story. "Giddy Fresh, who's the coolest of all dudes, with the best hair, the best skateboard and hip hop tricks enters the room! And he's here to escort a special someone to Miss Pacifica here!" Dipper looks at Pacifica with his well-known smirk, and Gideon is bright red and his hiding his face in his knees.

"A hot vampire, with bubblegum pink hair with the hottest fashion in the color of pink!" I exclaim happily. "He goes by the name of..."

"Eddie Nelluc." Dipper finishes off the sentence, and joins me at the front of the stage. "He then proposes to our dear Pacifica with a glamorous, beautiful ring encrusted (is that the word? IDK.) with a..." He looks over at me.

"A large pink diamond!" I say, putting my arms up and spreading them apart like a rainbow. (I'm sorry, IDK how to explain it.) "Suddenly, a very popular pop boy band group comes up, by the name offfffff!"

"Mult'ple Thymez!" We say at the same time at the front of the stage, and slide back into our signature poses on either side of Pacifica, and many cameras flash to get a picture of the three of us.

"Were we somewhat correct?" Dipper raised an eyebrow with a sly smile, knowing well enough that we were 100% correct.

"Oh my god!" Pacifica exclaims with extreme shock. "You guys got EVERYTHING correct! I can't believe it! Wow, you guys are so good!" She gushed, kicking her legs back and forth on the chair.

"Aw, thank you, Pacifica." I say bashfully, and wave her off, though I have never felt bashful in my entire life, then I turn to the crowd and take her hand as a cue to stand up.

"Pacifica Southeast, everyone!" Dipper and I wave our hands in her way, and applause rings out in the building.

"Is that the loudest you can do, guys?!" Dipper yells over the crowd with the help of his clip-on mic, and raises his hand, palm up to make the audience cheer louder.

"Thank you!" Pacifica smiles widely and waves to the audience, and Dipper puts his arm around her shoulders to lead her down the stairs.

Short chapter because the original chapter was far too long, so I cut it in half. BUT NOW I GOTTA FRICKIN CHANGE THE PERSPECTIVE ON THE SECOND HALF WHICH IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT. Dipper's perspective actually works out nicer than Mabel in the second half, though.