Chapter four

As the women walked in she signaled something and all the people who were bowing stood up.

"What's going on here?!" She commanded.

"W-well you see, she wanted to buy these headphones, but there magics only,"

She surveyed the room and saw what was happening. She put down some gold and said, "The headphones, please,"

"Whatever you say, miss," Another pair of head phones was pulled out from under the counter. The queen picked up the pair and walked up to me.

"I believe you wanted these?"

"O-oh. Yeah. Thanks I guess."

"Is that a chain? Do you have a necklace? If so, may I see it?"

"What! NO! That's my own business! I don't care if your a queen or a homeless man I keep it a secret!"

She laughed! "Your a funny little girl. If you don't want me to see it, that's fine."

And with that she walked away, leaving the headphones in my hand and the my friends and family in shock.

"Dude," Kimmy started.

"You spoke to the queen like that! I know the orphanage didn't teach us any manners but jeez."

"Young girl it's clear a manners class is in order for you!" Our new mom was clearly gonna punish me. But I didn't care.

We rode home in silence. I'm pretty sure Chrissy and Kimmy thought next was soap in my mouth if we did talk. so we picked the smart choice.

Plus, soap tastes nasty. Trust me, I would know

As we arrived I was surprised to see a big house.

Like, a mansion.

We came up to the front door to see a dude in a tuxedo standing there.

"Good day. my lady."

"Why hello there, Pablo. Daily report?"

"Nothing, my lady."

"Good. Meet our new children, Juliet, Christiana, and Kimberly."

"Shall I direct them to there room?"

"Of course. My darlings, we have some business to attend to, please stay with Pablo."

"Okay, sure," I said, and my friends nodded at me.

  "see ya!" she called

  We were led up like, three levels of staircases. there were more too. We went down a hall and turned to the last door.

  "In you go girls. Now, I'm sorry there's only one bed, we expected only one child to be chosen."

  "We've shared a bed before, it'll be fi-"

  Kimmy stopped talking when she saw the bed in front of us. It was huge!

  "Defiantly not gonna be a problem," Chrissy murmured.

"Welp! I'm tired," I said hopping onto the mattress "You guy's coming?" It took no time for both of my friends to jump into bed and fall asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, extremely cold. It seemed Chrissy stole all the blanket, like she usually does. What a-

Arroooo!

What in the heck?!

I woke up Chrissy, who was groggy and probably non-cooperative, and quickly told her I heard a wolf.

I rushed out the door, grabbing a jacket mom put next to the bed. As I got my arms through the sleeves me and Chrissy's legs padded across the ground.

"Hey, wolf! Get off our-"

I stopped dead at what I saw.

Kimmy was howling at the moon.