Chapter 1

T̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ F̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦf̥ͦi̥ͦc̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ I̥ͦs̥ͦ R̥ͦe̥ͦq̥ͦu̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ B̥ͦy̥ͦ: @\\samezuka.sharks o̥ͦn̥ͦ i̥ͦn̥ͦs̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦg̥ͦr̥ͦḁͦm̥ͦ. F̥ͦo̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ i̥ͦ h̥ͦo̥ͦp̥ͦe̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ e̥ͦn̥ͦj̥ͦo̥ͦy̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦ f̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦf̥ͦi̥ͦc̥ͦt̥ͦi̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ r̥ͦe̥ͦq̥ͦu̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•.•.•.•Sousuke's Point Of Veiw•.•.•.•
"God dammit, not again.." I muttered under my breath as I witnessed my best friend and this chick kissing. Not some ordinary chick, shes a well known broad around here. Her name is Riley, and the problem is I hate her but shes just to. Nice.

But dont get me wrong, thats not the reason I don't like her. The full on reason is she's with the guy I like. My best friend who I wish could be more then friends with me but no, it won't happen, he's definitely straight, like how everyone thinks I am. Well thats a huge ass lie because I'm pretty much as gay as I can get but I don't show it. Just in case if, like Rin's homophobic. That would be the end of me.

Just seeing Rin's perfect lips smashed against the rat Riley's makes me sick.  "Sousuke, you okay there babe?" I shook the thoughts out from my head as I glanced to MY girlfriend. Her name's Marcie, shes a sweet girl and all but you know, I'd rather be with a guy, and not a normal guy, I'd definitely want Rin with me in my future.

I removed my glance from Rin and his girlfriend and looked down to the girl by my side. "Hm?" I grunted lowly as always. She gave me a sweet smile and pulled my hand from my pockets and held them. I smiled back at her but not to enthusiastic because, when the hell have I ever smiled that big? Well, I guess I have with Rin.

"Can we go out tonight?" She asked and hopped up and down with a gleam of glitter in her eyes. Damn me. Just fuck my life. I'm an asshole, I know I cant stay with her forever because I just don't like girls. There's no reason to go out with them at times. But I have to stay with Marcie, just until Rin becomes aware that I like him. And if he knows I like him, I think he'll probaly just rush back to Australia. Fuck. Yeah on the other hand I'll stick with Marcie as long as I can.

"Well, uh babe, Rin and I have to watch over the team. You know I'm sorry darling, we can go out tomorrow okay?" I said with a sligh sigh. I hate giving her pet names like 'babe' and 'darling' because its just weird to say that to someone you dont have feelings for. The girl with large golden eyes and long wavy coffee brown hair gave me a small pout but giggled and nodded "okay Souie!" She cheered and hugged me. Souie. Blagh, that gets on my fucking nerves but I have to go with it. I kissed the short girls forehead as i ruffled her hair up. "Okay, I should go get Rin so we can get an early start" I explained smoothly with a smile as she nodded, hopped up and kissed my cheek. A red blotch with the silhouette of puckered lips was smeared on my left cheek. I tapped my finger to my cheek and saw the red lip coloring that was left. I watched her leave my sight while I sighed and tried to remove the rest from my cheek with my shirt. It was like a slug just lied down on my fucking cheek, plain old Nasty.

While I'm looking like a jackass trying to clean my cheek off, I hear a familiar chuckle come from ahead of me. When I glanced up I see pure hotness infront of me. At first I thought my jaw dropped but thankfully it was just in my head. "Having a little trouble with that Sou-Sou?" Rin teased me as I shrugged and laughed. See, Sou-Sou was a pet name I enjoyed hearing, it meant it came from Rin. The man I loved and I always will. "Haha, yeah, Marcie wears way to much lip stick, I think it stained my cheek" I sighed as Rin smiled with a laugh and pulled my shirt away from my cheek. "Stop that dumbass, your shirts gonna get ruined. Crouch down, you're like a fucking skyscraper" He teased me again as I laughed along with him and felt my cheeks get slightly blushed but I forced it away. Yeah, I've learned how to force blushing habits away from time to time.