Chapter 15

Song: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
һєʟʟȏ єṿєяʏȏṅє! ṭһıṡ ıṡ ṭһє ғıṅѧʟ ċһѧƿṭєя ȏғ ṭһıṡ ғѧṅ ғıċṭıȏṅ! ẇє һѧṿє ċȏṃє ѧ ʟȏṅɢ ẇѧʏ ѧṅԀ ıṭṡ ṡѧԀ ṭȏ єṅԀ ṭһıṡ ғѧṅ ғıċṭıȏṅ.. ɞȗṭ! Ԁȏṅṭ ɞє ȗƿṡєṭ ṃʏ ɞѧɞıєṡ, ṭһєяє ẇıʟʟ ɞє ѧ ṡєզȗєʟ ṭȏ ṭһıṡ ɞȏȏҡ ẇһєṅ ṡȏȗṡȗҡє ѧṅԀ яıṅ һѧṿє ṭһєıя ċһıʟԀяєṅ! ṭһє ṭıṭʟє ẇıʟʟ ɞє, "Ԁȗṃɞ, Ԁȗṃɞєя, Ԁȗṃɞѧṡṡ ѧṅԀ jѧċҡѧṡṡ" ıṭ ẇıʟʟ ɞє ȏȗṭ ṡȏȏṅ! єṅjȏʏ ṭһıṡ ғıṅѧʟ ċһѧƿṭєя..!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
.•.•.•.•Sousuke's Point Of View•.•.•.•.
"S-O-U-S-U-K-E! SOUSUKE" I jolted upward, hearing my name being screamed as I swung my head to the left of me, a panicked look plastered to my face. "Y-yeah?" I whimpered, still so tired I'm surprised my eyes could stay open. Rin was dressed, well. I guess mostly dressed. He had our teams swim jacket with our teams name, 'Samezuka' printed to the back, as always with his long latex swimming pants that consisted of a black base and two red streaks lining both sides. I rubbed my eyes with the bottom of my palms before Rin smirked softly, rushing to me and pecking a small kiss to my forehead. "Common and get your swim wear on!" He hissed, ruffling my matted up hair before my brows furrowed and I gave a glance to him. "Uh. Rin, I didn't bring my swimming suit" I rasped groggily, clearing the sleep away from my throat. He rolled his crimson shaded eyes while crouching down and tossing my black and gray swim pants with my jacket that matched his identically. "I know you didn't, you quit swimming. But, I brought it of course because I'm a proactive boyfriend" he rambled, smirking lightly while adjusting his black tinted goggles on his forehead, letting his fingers travel to the back of the strap then snapping them to his head. He always did it, and if I remember correctly, it was a habit passed on from his dad? Eh, I'm not to sure.

"Yeah, you're right, I quit swimming Rin, I don't want to swim ever again, I found the point of why I swam, and I messed up majorly," I explained, giving a stern point to my shoulder as Rin swung around, shoving his hand to my face while slamming his palm to my mouth. My eyes slimmed softly with a raising eyebrow. He sighed, smiling. "My parents, they're sleeping still," Rin whispered sweetly while peeling his hand off of my mouth. I nodded in understanding as I looked to my swimming pants and jacket. A small smile peered to my cold stone face as I traced my finger on the zipper with a chuckle. "I'm only jamming this shit on because you want me to" I sighed, talking in a hushed tone as Rin fist bumped the air with achievement. "Fuck yeah!" He yelled through a whisper while hugging my torso, "thanks Sou, just you wait, you'll see what I have planed for you~" he cheered, walking out of the room and waiting by the door so I could change. Let's be honest, I don't care if he stays by me when I change, it's no worries. But he has respect for my privacy. Damn, I love that small bastard.

I got changed into the tight swimming suit, yanking my jacket on while pulling my goggles over my head so they sat and dangled around my neck. I shuffled somewhat silently out of the guest room as he chuckled, taking my hand while pretty much dragging me toward the door. I smiled, following him with no questions at all. "Let's go!" He finally cheered loudly when we stepped outside. I nodded, walking with him toward the street. It was so quiet around here, in Japan, in the dorm room, around Nitori and Momo, its loud as fuck. It's nice to be quiet for a while. Rin called a taxi, chatting on the phone by the road in English as I looked to my feet. My ankles where stuck in the same suit I wore when we were in the final relay... I can't swim, I just don't have the body for that anymore. I looked up slowly, seeing Rin tap his phone abruptly on the 'end call' button located to the bottom of the screen. "The cab will be here soon. You alright? Don't worry, my parents will watch Sydney until we come back, no worries okay?" Rin took my arms and cuddled himself in them. I looked down to the smaller male with a deep toned chuckle. "Yeah. I'm fine. " I responded, keeping my arms around him snugly.