Chapter 3

һѧһѧ, ṭһє ƿıċṭȗяє ѧɞȏṿє ıṡ jȗṡṭ ѧ ƿıċṭȗяє ṭһє ṭẇȏ Ԁȏяҡṡ ṭȏȏҡ ɞєғȏяє ʟєѧṿıṅɢ ғȏя ṭһє ċѧяṅıṿѧʟ. ẇєʟʟ, єṅjȏʏ яєѧԀıṅɢ!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•.•.•.•.Sousuke's Point Of View.•.•.•.•
Fuck yeah! I'm so freaking pumped! Rin accepted my offer for the carnival! Who knew I was this fucking lucky. Hm, first I made him blush, then slept with him, and now the carnival. Perfect. Now I just gotta get something on besides my sleepwear. I shuffled to my drawer and popped open the top one. As I rummaged through my drawer, I heard Rin murmering by the closet. "Whats wrong jackass?" I asked without looking up so I could get ready quickly and leave with him to the carnival before shit hits the fan. Like the blonde bimbo coming and taking him from me. Nu-uh bitch, that aint gonna happen.

He gave me a glance and growled at the hanged up clothes. "My flannel is on the top shelf and I cant fucking reach it!" He exclaimed loudly and crossed his arms. Damn he sounded hot like his appearance. I looked up and snickered "wow. You're that fucking short? I'll get you the flannel just calm down, but arent you wearing that?" I asked while motioning toward his Madonna sweatshirt he chose earlier. He shook his head, "It's gonna be hot as hell. I cant just fucking strip in the middle of the carnival. Thats just weird dude" he explained as I nodded. Yeah, he was right, he cant just strip in the middle of the carnival, although, I wish he could. "Alright, alright, I'll get it" I laughed and slung my Rolling Stones T-shirt over my shoulder and walked to his closet. I looked to the top shelf that was up to my chest. "Seriously Rin? This is so fucking easy to get" I sighed as he rolled his eyes, "well I ain't a fuckin' giant like you" he scoffed as I chuckled. I lifted up one of his flannels and turned to him. I plopped the flannel onto his head and snickered, "there shorty" I smiled and went back to my drawer. "Thanks Sou" he grinned and picked up a white tank top to go with his red and blue flannel. Rin crouched down and yanked a pair of jeans from the bottom shelf and walked to the bathroom to change. Even though we're both guys, it's like Rins a girl. He wont change infront of anyone unless its a locker room, his mood changes easily, and for crying out loud hes a hot guy who can get bitchy if he needs to be. Those are probaly some reasons Im falling for him.

I pulled up a pair of jeans to go with my t-shirt and pulled off my pants and shirt. I started to pull my jeans up from my ankles as Rin's head peaks out from the bathroom door. He yelped and covered his eyes with his face turning red, like his sisters hair. "S-sorry Sou!" He said quickly while pulling himself into the bathroom. I arched an eyebrow. I didnt care if he saw me. And he didnt see anything bad, I'm just in boxers. No biggie. I laughed silently to myself while pulling my jeans up. I zipped up the fly of my jeans and slid into my shirt. I sighed and walked to the bathroom door with a knock. "Rin-Rin, you can come out, I'm dressed" I called to him as I heard the door unlock and him standing by the mirror. His face remained red and damn did he look smoking. He had his Flannel opened, exposing his white tank top with a pair of faded jeans and black converse sneakers. So simple but so cute. My face turned pink as he bowed a couple of times "I'm so freakin' sorry Sou" he apologized multiple times as I shrugged it off and ruffled his hair up. "Dude chill, I was in my boxers. Nothin' bad" I said, trying to keep my cool and not burst out with blush, a nose bleed or embarrassing shit like that. He looked up and I saw tears rolling down his smooth, rounded cheeks. I felt as if someone had jabbed me with a blade through my stomach. "Woah woah, whats wrong?" I asked smoothly to try and calm him down. I wipped the tears off his cheeks as he made a couple of sniffles. I let him calm down a minute then he gave me a serious look, straight into my eyes. "Sousuke, am I disgusting?.." He asked me and I felt anger grow inside of me. "Rin, who the hell told you that?" I asked, about to kill a bitch. He looked down like a lost puppy and whimpered quietly, "Riley.. I'm not good enough for her. She says my hairs to long, my teeth are creepy, I'm a crybaby and she keeps comparing me to models. But she has to be right, shes always right..." He mumbled while starting to cry again.