Chapter 11

Song: Ho Hey by The Lumineers
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
һєʏȏ! ʟıҡєԀ ṭһє ʟѧṡṭ ċһѧƿṭєя? ı һȏƿє ṡȏ! єṅjȏʏ ṭһıṡ ȏṅє ṃʏ ʟȏṿєṡ. ѧʟṡȏ! ı'ṃ jȗṡṭ ṡȏ ƿȗṃƿєԀ ṭһѧṭ ƿєȏƿʟє ѧяє ѧċṭȗѧʟʟʏ яєѧԀıṅɢ ṭһıṡ ғѧṅғıċ. һѧһѧ, ɞєċѧȗṡє ıṃ ʟıṭєяѧʟʟʏ ṭяѧṡһ. єṅjȏʏ ṃʏ ʟȏṿєṡ
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•.•.•.•Sousuke's Point Of View•.•.•.•
"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard from across the room while I opened my eyes barley. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, but with how I'm a fucking idiot, I forgot that last night both me and Rin slept on his bed so of course I hit my head on the top bunk. I gritted my teeth while rubbing my head and looking to the direction of where I heard the screams. It of course was Rin. He looked like he was trying I fix his appearance in a hurry. But why?..

"What time is it?" I complained, sounding like a five year old who has to get up for school. "Nagisa invited us to a party!" Rin squealed while brushing his maroon locks with his pink shark hairbrush. But who the fuck is Nagisa? I think I've met him before but why the hell is he so excited? "Erm. Can I ask a question?" I called from the bed as Rin chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, of course. Ask away my friend" he said while tying his hair in a ponytail that was so hot I almost pissed myself. "Ok, who the fuck is Nagisa? Was he that little fuck with curly blonde hair and is hyper as shit so it's like he's a crack head?" I asked, trying to explain the most that I've remembered from Nagisa.  Rin sighed and nodded. "Mhm. He's like my side bitch" Rin said while smirking and running to his closet. My jaw dropped as I got up from the bed and ran to him, lifting him up by his waist and twirling him in a circle. "He better not be your side bitch or Imma KILL a bitch, got that shark bait?" I teased as I lowered him and kissed his forehead. The smaller males hands wandered to my cheeks as he smushed my face. "Okay, okay, but don't worry, I don't have room for a side bitch because my main bitch is too big" he smirked as he nipped my nose. I chuckled and put him down while crossing my arms. "Alright, now I understand who Nagisa is, but why did he invite us to a party, and you can't go jackass your sick" I said while watching him jump up and down for the top self in the closet as usual. I sighed as I stepped in and assorted an outfit for him, handing it to him. He smiled as he lifted up the outfit I got him. "He invited us because he likes hanging out with us, is that too hard to understand? Look at us, we are hot messes, everyone loves us." He laughed as I nodded a small bit. Like, I know it's kinda cocky but we are hot messes. It's no lie.

"And, who gives a shit, I'll take my medicine before we leave. Okay?" He perked as he jumped to me, hugging my waist and dangling there. "Pleaseeeee! Pleaseeeeee!"" He shouted, enough to make my ears fucking bleed. "No, we gotta rest, we've been put through hell." I sighed, shaking my head and looking down to him. He was so cute, to be honest it was kinda hard to say no to him. "Please! Please! Pretty fuckin' please!" He yelled as I face palmed myself. Does he not give a shit about his Heath. He can't stay a sexy beast if he continues to fuck up his body. "For the last time, no means no Rin." I murmured taking a deep breath, trying to not cave into him. "Please, Daddy~" Rin purred as my whole face lit up red like a late sunset. Holy. Shit. Oh god, I think I've lost this battle to the master of hotness. "....fine" I mumbled, trying to hide the blush from my face. His face had a smug look as he hopped up and off my waist while pecking my cheek. "Thanks Sou" he laughed as I just nodded in response.

"Well, what kind of party is it?" I asked as Rin was walking to the bathroom so he could change. "It's a high schooler party dumbass! We're only high schoolers," he exclaimed from the shut bathroom door while I rolled my eyes. "No dumbass, I mean what type? Like baby shower shit or I'm high off my ass shit?" I asked again, starting to get curious. He laughed as I heard the water running from the sink. "The second one" he responded as I snickered and went back to my dresser. "Alright, just checking numb-nuts!" I teased as I pulled out a elastic white tank top, my leather jacket, black jeans then my combat boots. Outfit is complete. Oh fuck, wait, my sun glasses. I turned my head and arched down to the bottom drawer as I opened it up, dug my hands through the piles of clothes and yanked out my dark shades. Okay, now I'm good. I removed all my clothes, except my boxers of course, and yanked on the pair of my clothes I picked out. Okay, I'm done.