Chapter 10

Song: Gasoline by Hasley
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
һı! һєяє ẇıṭһ ѧṅȏṭһєя ċһѧƿṭєя. һєһє, һȏƿє ʏȏȗ єṅjȏʏ, ċȏṃṃєṅṭ ѧṡ ʏȏȗ ẇıṡһ ѧṅԀ єṅjȏʏ ṃʏ ʟȏṿєṡ! ṭһѧṅҡṡ ғȏя ѧʟʟ ṭһє ṡȗƿƿȏяṭ ѧṅԀ яєѧԀṡ ıṭ ṃєѧṅṡ ѧʟȏṭ ṭȏ ṃє! ѧғṭєя ṭһıṡ ғѧṅғıċṭıȏṅ ċȏṃєṡ ṭȏ ѧṅ єṅԀ, ı ẇıʟʟ ṃѧҡє ѧ ṡєզȗєʟ ẇһєṅ ṭһєʏ һѧṿє ċһıʟԀяєṅ (ʏѧʏ!) ṡȏ һȏƿє ʏȏȗ ʟıҡє ṭһıṡ ċһѧƿṭєя, ѧṅԀ ṅȏ ẇȏяяıєṡ. ṭһєяєṡ ƿʟєṅṭʏ ȏғ ċһѧƿṭєяṡ ṡȏ ṭһıṡ ıṡ ṅȏṭ єṿєṅ ċʟȏṡє ṭȏ ɞєıṅɢ ȏṿєя. һѧһѧ!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
.•.•.•.•Sousuke's Point Of Veiw•.•.•.•.
Holy shit. Longest walk EVER. Or at least it felt like it because damn, Carrying your boyfriend after just being put through a living hell, is fucking hard. But worth it at the same time. I walked to the door and opened the door, leading to the long hallway that was so familiar. I shuffled down the hall, not looking at any of the academy's students because seriously. I feel and look like absolute shit. But even when I tried to avoid conversation and contact, I failed when Nitori and Momo rushed up to me. "Yamazaki~Senpai!!" Both of them hollered which I almost pissed myself. Seriously, they're like fucking megaphones. They give me so much head aches. "What?" I grumbled, not in the FUCKING MOOD. "What happened? You look ill! Did you get hurt? We saw the news, your car crash! You're not looking to well! Did Matsuoka~ Senpai get hurt as well?" Nitori started to spur questions out like a waterfall. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "We'll be fine, Jesus Christ, but we need rest" I explained coldly, not really caring if I hurt their feelings or not because I didn't have the time right now.

Both of their faces saddened as Momo crossed his arms. "Then if you will be fine, let us hang out with you guys in your dorm!" He squawked, making my ears ring from his annoying voice. "No." I responded while pushing through them with a limp in my step. "Wait! Yamazaki~Senpai!" Nitori called, chasing after me and hugging me from my backside. I grunted with annoyance as I looked to the small boy. "What the hell do you want?" I asked again as Nitori pouted with misty eyes. "Take care of yourselves!" Nitori demanded, then smiling while rushing to Momo again. It seemed Momo was gonna scream another fucking thing until Nitori slammed him hand to him mouth, "Take care~" Nitori purred while Momo glared to him. I gave a nod in response, I didn't want to waste anymore energy on those two. I eventually got to our dorm, but trying to put the key in and opening the door was a pain in the ass.

But, because I'm fucking amazing, I opened the door, and brought Rin inside, lying him down on the bottom bunk while shutting the door quietly. The past couple of days haven't felt, real. Everything that's been happening to us is just bullshit, it's like I can't believe it to be honest. I sighed while I reached my hand toward Rin's forehead, as I expected, it was boiling hot. I shuffled to our kitchen area so I could help his fever go down. While walking to the sink, I had a rag in my hand so I could damp it with cold water for Rin's forehead. I got the rag damp while rushing back to my boyfriend and laying it on his head gently. Rin shifted to his side with small mumbles through his sleep. I chuckled while kissing his cheek and walking to my dresser. I had enough of this god damn hospital nightgown, holy shit. I reached through my drawers, yanking out a pair of sweatpants and a good old Kiss tee-shirt. I quickly changed while Rin was asleep as I then walked to Rin and crouched down, cringing softly before I kissed his cheek. "Sweet dreams" I hummed to him with a smile before getting back up. I'll give him his medication later when he wakes up, but now I gotta lay down too. I feel like shit it really sucks ass. I slowly went up the bunkbed's ladder, feeling the excruciating pain through my body from the stupid fucking ladder. I plopped down face first into my pillows and blankets while sighing softly, then drifting off to sleep.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
.•.•.•.•.•.•Sousuke's Dream•.•.•.•.•.•.
It was warm, but also cold. My mind was in other places that were away from the present. "You're what?" I asked confused to my best friend in front of me who just exploded shocking news. "I'm going to another school! Iwatobi, yeah, that's the name! There's a group of boys there that I've decided I wanted to swim with!" He giggled happily, with his maroon hair shining in the winter's faded light. My heart felt like it was shattered with a mallet, my eyes watered ever so slightly. Why would he leave?.. I thought we were best friends?.. I love him so god damn much... "Oh.." I mumbled in response as I forced a chuckle, trying not to cry. "I'm. Happy for you" I said while pulling my gaze away from the beautiful boy by me. I was gonna break down in tears sooner or later. And I hated that feeling. "Next time we see each other, I owe you that promise! When ever you find out what you want me to do, anything! Just call me. The bet is still holding up, Okay Sou?" He chirped while holding his fist out for our well known fist bump. "U-uh. Yeah. Of course" I faked a smile while bumping my fist against his. I wish I could stop him. But he wanted this, and I didn't want to ruin his dreams...