Chapter 2

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•.•.•.•Sousuke's Point Of View•.•.•.•
No. Just fucking no. Why now? Why are the girls here NOW? Seriously, crappy timing guys. Me and Rin could have been watching a movie but no. The chicks had to come. And how the hell did they come in? Did Riley like use her credit card to pop the lock open like the bimbos do in those shitty films made in somebodies basement? Psh, I dont give a fuck I just want them to leave our room. "Babe... Why are you two here?" Rin asked and I could tell his pretty little head was spinning with questions like me. "Oh RinRin-baby, I thought me you, Marcie and Sousak can have a double date!" She squealed like a dog whistle. And wow. Just fucking wow. She got my name wrong. Its Sousuke bitch, not Sousak. What the actual fuck. "Um sweet heart his name is Sousuke, please dont insult him like that" Rin corrected her. HAH! He stood up for me. Which of course made him even cuter. She rolled her eyes and took Rin's hands as she tugged him to the bottom bunk. Man I was so tempted to tell her off but that could cause Rin to take her side and it would all go down hill.

Marcie continued to grin as she crawled down the ladder from my bunk on the top. She rushed to me and hugged me tightly, wrapping her small talons around me. I patted her back and looked down to her. "Us couples are having a double date Souie!" She yelped with happiness as I nodded in response. I don't want them over, I just want to relax with Rin, like every Saturday night. "Common, Souie, lets sit next to Rin and Riley!" She skipped over to the bottom bunk which Rin was sitting back peacefully but had a bitch snuggled up by his side. Take a hike and screw off another man. I was forced to sit right next to the devil herself, Riley, as Marcie sat onto my lap and leaned back onto my chest. "Dont worry honey, me and Marcie chose a movie" Riley said as she twirled Rin's hair between her fingers. Watching Riley all over him was like torture. Cruel, cruel torture to a gay man. Agh, whatever, I'll just force my focus to Marcie, yeah thats a good idea.

"Okay Ri" Rin said as he rubbed his eyes. I could tell he was exhausted, and he could have slept but of course dumb and dumber had to break into our room. "Yes, it's your favorite too" Riley whispered slowly as Rin just nodded again in response. I couldn't stop looking at Riley with anger and disgust because she's just a whore who decided to fuck up Rin's life. But why Rin? Well because hes fucking hot. Too hot to be human.

On the other side of me, was my girlfriend Marcie cuddled up on my lap. "Souie, Are you okay?" She asked as I pulled my eyes to look at her. "Yeah babe I'm fine" I answered her with a kiss on her forehead. A smile crawled to her face while looking forward to the television. And yes, Rin's favorite movie was streaming. Friday the 13th. Its kinda funny how it's his favorite. When me and Rin saw it in the theaters, he was screaming with every jumpscare and his face was burried into my arm.

While the 4 of us watched the movie peacefully, minus every couple minutes you could hear Rin whimper and Riley calm him down, me and Riley did continue to exchange nasty ass glares. Little bitch thinks she can stay with Rin forever. Hpmh, not gonna happen on my watch you little ho. "Um, Sousuke, can we chat in the hall?" I heard my name directed in a sentence from next to me. No, it wasnt my girlfriend, it was Rin's. "Sure..." I muttered and got to my feet. Marcie pouted as only me and Riley were standing, "come back quickly guys" Rin smiled and laughed while redirecting his gaze to the TV. "Sure Rin-Rin" I laughed and made my way outside into the hallway with the blonde bitch trailing behind me.

As I shut the door behind me I looked back at the broad. "Okay spill it faggot" Riley growled as I stared at her. She took it that far wow. I knew she was a bitch but I didn't know she was this fucking back. "Um excuse me?" I snarled and looked down at her. "Yeah, you heard me, I know you have a thing for my RinRin-baby and sorry asshole, hes not a fag like you!" Riley yelled and shoved me back. "Where the hell did you get the idea I like him? Im with Marcie bitch." I started to freak the fuck out. She comes to my dorm. Insults my sexuality. And she fucking thinks she can make me back off of Rin? Yeah, shes got another thing coming. "Okay Riley." I started with a sigh and I crouched down to her height. "If I was gay, I could get Rin if I fucking wanted to. And you wanna know what? I can get him now if I wanted to" I scoffed while I flicked her nose. A surprised look escape to her face while she slimmed her eyes. "I know you like him, and I wont let you two become a thing" she glared and scurried back into the room while pushing her hair down so it would become flat in the back. I returned to my natural state of height and followed her in. While we returned, Rin was curled up in the comfortor, shaking with fear. I guess the movie really got to him.