Chapter 7

һєʏѧ! ıṃ ɞѧċҡ ẇıṭһ ѧ ṅєẇ ċһѧƿṭєя ғȏя ṭһє ṡȏȗяıṅ ғѧṅ ғıċ! ʏєṡ, ṭһє єԀıṭ ѧɞȏṿє ıṡ ṃıṅє, ѧṅԀ ıṭ'ʟʟ ṃѧҡє ṡєṅṡє ʟѧṭєя ıṅṭȏ ṭһє ċһѧƿṭєя. яєѧԀ ȏṅ ѧṅԀ єṅjȏʏ!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
.•.•.•.•.•Rin's Point Of View•.•.•.•.•.
"Common babe, let's go!" I heard across a field near by. I looked to my side to see the love of my life, Sousuke Yamazaki. I smiled happily as I dashed to him and fell into a warm embrace with the larger male. "Let's get married Rin-Rin" he chirped down to me while kissing my cheek. I pulled him down and kissed him in the field with the Sun rays falling upon us both. We released the kiss as I look up at my boyfriend. "Let's stay together. F-f-f-forever" he said as his voice started to fade into a higher level of disaster. It stung my ears like boiling water getting poured onto a open wound. "S-Sou?" I called as he peeled his own skin from his face like a latex mask, revealing my ex-girlfriend Riley. Blood was oozing from the corners of her lips and peeks of her eyes but she had a devilish smirk. "Come with me my love... I'll love you more then he can!" The person I thought was Sousuke but turned out to be Riley, pointed to the far end of the field. There was a small figure of a person lying down. I squinted and when I realised what the figure was, the whole field turned black and became deadly silent. The sky turned black and cloudy because my heart felt as if it shattered. It was Sousuke, not alive, he was a corpse, his neck was slit and he was pale like freshly fallen snow. "N-no!" I screamed and tried to run to Sousuke but it seemed like he was fading farther and farther away from me as Riley's laugh echoed through the sky, getting louder and louder. I collapsed to my knees and started to bawl into my palms. "No! Please No!" I screamed through tears until the whole world started to shake with a stern voice repeating, "Rin....Rin....Rin..."

My eyes popped open as I looked around. My heart was beating quickly as tears were streaming down my face. It was just a dream... In front of me was Sousuke with his hands on my shoulders and a concerned expression on his face. "Rin.. Are you okay?" He asked quietly while he pushed the maroon strands of hair away from face. I was speechless. I looked around us, we were in the Samezuka Academy's parking lot, still in Sousuke's Jeep. I unbuckled my seat belt and lunged to Sou, hugging him tightly and continuing to cry softly into his healthy shoulder. "S-Sou!" I screamed as I clung onto him. His eyes widened as he hugged onto me in return "it's okay Rin... It was just a nightmare, It'll be okay Rin.." He whispered gently in my ear while planting a kiss on my cheek. My breathing was ragged as I hung onto him like my life depended on it. "Y-y-you're okay!" I wept with relief. He rubbed my back to calm me down, "of course Rin. I will always be alive. I will always love you, I promise" he responded to me, trying to help me become stable again.

I nodded slowly as I released myself from the hug. Sou reached his palm out to my face as he wiped my tears away, I chuckled and held onto his hand that was on my cheek. He smiled softly as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead, as I sprouted a smile to my face. "I love you Sou" I whispered shakily as he chuckled quietly. "I love you too Rinny" he said lovingly and tilting my head up to look at him directly. I smiled through my alined teeth as he laughed, "okay, As much as it stinks, we have to go watch over Samezuka, okay?" He just reminded me. I jumped up with a strong nod and hopped out of his car. He smiled and rolled his eyes playfully as he exited the car. "Jeez Rin, you can exit the car like a normal person for once" he teased as he ruffled my hair up. I laughed and shrugged "agh whatever you asshole" I rumbled in response with a grin while grabbing Sousuke's hand. I could see the small amount of blush fade to his cheek. I smirked, "awe, what? The tough guy blushing?" I teased up at him as he looked down at me with a laugh. He pushed open the door for us with his free hand. "Whatever short stack." He muttered back at me. Oh damn he got me there. I rolled my eyes as I bumped him with my knee to his thigh. "Oh whatever" I responded as was walked down the hallway and he sighed while looking down to me. "Oi, wanna go get something to eat after we watch the team diva-boy?" He asked curiously as I crossed my arms. "Humph. Fine, maybe just cause I like you" I muttered and felt my face turn strawberry pink. He nodded with satisfaction as he looked down at me again. "Oi, my hand is empty, and so is yours, let's connect 'em eh?" He snickered as I giggled and push my hand to his until we intertwined our fingers. Damn he was a dork. But that's what makes Sousuke himself.