Chapter 6

ṅєẇ ċһѧƿṭєя ѧɢѧıṅ! һȏƿє ʏȏȗ єṅjȏʏ ıṭ ѧṅԀ яєѧԀ ȏṅ ṃʏ ʟȏṿєṡ! ṭһѧṅҡṡ! ѧʟṡȏ, єṅjȏʏ ṭһє ƿıċṭȗяє ѧɞȏṿє! ṭһѧṭṡ ƿһıʟıƿ ṃѧяċȏ! ѧʟȏṭ ȏғ є×ƿʟѧıṅıṅɢ ѧṅԀ Ԁяѧṃѧ Ԁȏẇṅ ɞєʟȏẇ! һȏƿє ʏȏȗ ʟıҡє ıṭ!
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
•.•.•.•.Sousuke's Point Of View.•.•.•.•
It happened. It finally all happened! Me and Rin. Are. Kissing. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Fuck yeah! No more Riley, no more Marcie, we're both free. I looked down at the smaller male as we both separated lips. Not like we wanted to. But we needed to freaking breath, we lost our breath through that amazing kiss. He blushed and lowered his head. "Hah... Sorry Sou..." He mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck. What? Okay I'm confused. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Why are you sorry Rin-Rin?" I asked while still feeling the remained blush scattered across my cheeks. He chuckled nervously. "You know... Not actually telling you and knowing my own sexuality, not telling you my self harm and never admitting my new found love...." He muttered and looked to the side embarrassed.

Fuck. He was cute. Too cute. As always. I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face to see if I was dreaming. Nope. This was real. All in the true flesh and blood. "Listen, not admitting your love and sexuality is all fine," I stared it off like that. Cause damn. It's legit what I did to him. "But self harm is another story" I sighed while scooping him up bridal style as he continued to jump lightly and hang onto me. "J-jeez Sou! I asked you to warn me!" He yelped as I smiled lightly. How could a perfect human like Rin hurt himself? I started to walk and I set him onto the bottom bunk while sitting by his side. "Can I at least ask you why you did it?" I questioned while leaning back onto one of Rin's red pillows. He sighed as he hugged his blanket and looked up at me. "I just got emotional and Riley and me had a fight earlier and she said for me to go kill my self and so on so forth.." He mumbled under his breath but I picked up every word that came from his mouth. I nodded slowly and leaned my head on my palm. This bitch is on my shit list. Who the fuck goes to their boyfriend and just says 'oh yeah, kill yourself'. I'm gonna lose my temper.

I gripped my sweatpants slack with rage while turning to Rin and grabbing his hands firmly. "Rin, promise me. Promise me you won't ever hurt yourself again. You're perfect and for anyone to have you, it's like a gift from the gods" I exclaimed while staring into his light red eyes. He started to tear up while nodding. "I-I promise Sou!" He yelled as he quickly hugged me and kept a good grip. I felt his tears seep through my shirt's fabric and run into my skin. I smiled ever so lightly while rubbing his head. "Okay Rin.. I love you" I blurted out confident this time as I heard a raspy voice come from down below me. "I love you too Sou" he mumbled and I grinned. We both hugged each other with great happiness.

Well, after our loving emotions got spread through, he asked me out. I wanted to cry with tears of joy but you know. I ain't a big crier. Of course I accepted cause it was a once in a life time chance and I truly love the guy. I ruffled up his hair and looked down to him. "Better get ready, don't you have to see Kou today?" I asked him as his eyes widened while running to the closet. I snickered and walked to my drawer. He was always so forgetful. It was funny to see him panic a bit. "I can't get it!" He grunted while he was hopping upward to the top shelf again. I sighed happily while I shuffled to him and yanked a pink tank top Down and his Shark hoodie. He laughed as I handed them to him. "Better?" I asked as he nodded and rummaged through the lower shelf for some jeans. I could see right through him. I know how he feels. He doesn't want to be late. I walked back to my drawer and got my Matchbox Twenty T-shirt with navy blue jeans. I stripped off my pants and shirt while I tugged the jeans on then my shirt. There done. As I finished getting dressed I saw Rin run to the bathroom. That meant he was changing. I scooted over to the bed and started to get my boots on. I felt uneasy, what Riley said just rattles my bones. 'A flame you can't tame'? What the fuck does that mean? Ugh. Dammit.