Errorberry

yay new ship!!! well not really new. i mean i've know about it for a looooong time but new for this book. looks like we are welcoming swap to this! this should be fun. Anyway. if you make a request and have a plotline you want it to go by please either PM me or just put the plotline in the comment. no one will judge. and if they do. virtually sucker punch them in the face. The people who requested this Are lovetmnt34d and SirScarfyFish

Error's pov.

It only been about a week sense blue got here and he's already managed to make me like him. And i mean like like him. Why am i feeling things like this? I shouldn't be able to right? I mean i destroy Au's for a living. And enjoy it. but i regret destroying his. i took everything from him! why would he love me back? I wanted to ask someone but i didn't know who. I was not going to talk to fresh.he'd just end up pissing me off. I obviously can't talk to blue. I might be able to talk to ink. Yea. i'll talk to ink about it. I started to open a portal And remembered to tell blue i was going. He freaked out if i didn't. (error bold ,swap italic, Ink underlined)

"hey blue. i'm gonna go talk to someone ok?"

"ok! see you later error!"

Blue's pov

I was kinda sad to see error leave again but happy he actually told me he was leaving this time, but i wonder who he's gonna go talk to? It kinda made me jealous. I don't know why though... I should have asked him who he was gonna go see.

Error's pov

Ink was painting when i found him. I'm not surprised that he was.

"Hey ink."

I think i scared him. He jumped and got a little paint on his shirt.

"oh hey error. you scared me."

"oh uhh sorry i guess"

Ink just looked at me for a second.

"ok whats on your mind. Come on. Out with it."

"how did you know?"

"error your not exactly the kind of person that apologizes."

"oh... well yea. i do have a small problem..."

"and that is?"

"i-i like blueberry..."

I could see ink start to smile a little.

"you like swap? i was wondering when you'd finally tell someone."

"what?"

"if you pay attention as much as i do anyone could tell."

"what do i do?????"

"just tell him! It will seem a bit awkward at first but it will work!"

"how the hell do you know this?"

"i've gotten more that one person together."

"thanks for the advice and i don't even wanna know why."

I left with ink waving goodbye. I still don't understand why he doesn't hate me either...

Ink's Pov (just for a second)

I smiled and got out a notebook. I had a list of ships in it. I crossed errorberry off.

"looks like scifells next!"

(ink you lil sinner)

Blue's pov

I heard a portal open again. Yay erry's back! wait. sense when do i call him erry? oh well!

"hey erry!"

"hey bl- wait what did you call me?"

"uhh i called you erry..."

oh god... I started to blush a little.

"its nice. um thank you."

After hearing your crush call your nickname for them cute anyone would smile. Yep. It's offical. i have a crush on error...

"w-welcome"

"so blue.. c-can i tell you something?"

"of course! What is it erry?"

"i....i-i love you blue..."

My eyes turned to stars and And i hug attacked him.

"I love you to!"

He seemed very surprised, But he blushed and kissed me quickly. I rolled my eyes And pulled him into a kiss.

^w^ That was cute.