Will you marry me? #1 (afterdeath trade)

So this was a trade with UNDERTALE_AU_2002 ,And more than likely, everyone else out there. But it's probably been the most requested ship out of everything. And honestly I love writing afterdeath fics. There so much fun. It's also my favorite ship... soo yea.

Geno was sitting in the anti void waiting for his boyfriend. It was getting kinda boring waiting for him. He came after he was done with his reaper work. Yea. He's a reaper. Weird right? A guy who's supposed to have died a long time ago is dating a reaper. Well anyway reaper said he had some thing for me. But I had to wait till he came to get me.

Reapers pov

(Reaper in bold, geno normal, life italics)

"Is this needed life?"

"You need to look decent for him! Go find a clean cloak!"

I sighed and walked off to find a different cloak. Why is life making such a big deal about this? It's not like I'm asking him to marry me..... oh wait. I am doing that...... I found a different cloak and went back to toriel.

"Are you sure all this is needed?"

"Well I could make you something but I think you'd feel more comfortable in your own clothes."

"I guess...."

Life is helping me with this because I freaked out and told her and now she's super happy and jumpy. I'm to lazy to tell her to stop. Plus she is actually helping. She has the entire wedding planned out if geno says yes. I say she's way to over excited.

"Ok. There you go. You look better than normal!"

"We should have asked mettaton for help on fashion."

"You know mettaton doesn't exactly like you but it probably would have been a good idea"

"Yea... ok but if go says yes we're asking him for dress ideas."

"Ok now go! He's waiting!"

"Yea. Ok."

I opened a portal to the save screen and saw geno laying on his back staring at nothing. Wow. He really must be bored....

Geno's pov.

I heard the portal open and I sat up. Reapers here!

"Hey your finally here!"

"Heh yea."

"You said you had something for me?"

" uhhh yea."

I wonder what it is. I stood up and looked at him. He got on to one knee. And pull something out of his pocket. Omg. Is this happening? If this is a dream I don't want to wake up. Ever.

"G-geno. Wil you marry me?"

I tackled him.

"Yes!"

This wasn'wasn't a dream. It was real.

Reapers pov

He said yes. He. said. yes. I don't I'll ever be this happy again.

This will be continued but at the moment I have to stop. Or I will explode in to a fit of fangirling.