fight over reaper.

I'm sorry about the multitude of after death fanfics but this plotline was probably the best thing I thought of in awhile.

Lusts POV (yep. Our favorite flirty sans is back)

I found away into the save screen. No idea how but maybe I'll find something fun to do. Or someone. I look ks around me and saw a sans sitting in front of a portal watching a genocide route play out. Wait.... Omg.... Is that reaper? Holy crap it is! It's my pet! I wonder if he still has the collar I gave him. It did look good on him. I teleported behind him.

(Lust in itallics Geno in normal reaper in bold)

"Hey reaper~"

His face was priceless. Pure terror and shock.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Better question how the fuck did you get here?"

"I'm underlust sans. I'm surprised my pet never talked about me.~"

I grabbed reapers arm and pulled him toward me. Geno grabbed his other arm.

"Yea well he's not yours anymore! He's mine."

"But I even gave him a collar!  You still have it don't you pet?~"

"Don't call me that and it's buried in the back of a closet somewhere in my au. Forgot which one."

"We'll you still have it which still makes you mine."

"You can't have him!"

Reapers pov

Omg this is actually happening. Geno started to pull me to him but lust kept a firm grip on me. Are they really fighting over me? They let go for a second and I just walked off. I ain't dealing with this right now. I sat down and started to look at my hands.  One of the bones was chipped.

"Didn't notice that before. I'll ask life to help me later."

Genos POV.

Who does this guy think he is? Walking into my au and trying to steal my boyfriend. And why does he call reaper pet?! That's just plain weird.

"What are you gonna do if I take him?"

I summoned a gaster blaster and got a murdury look on my face.

"I'll kill you you little slut. And if I can't kill you I know someone who can!  And she still owes me."

"And who might that be?~"

"Reapertale chara."

I wasn't lying when I said she owed me. I was bored so I let her out of her special hell. She said she owed me.

"My frisk will just reset ya know."

"Yep then you won't remember me or
reaper!"

"Whatever. He's still my pet."

"Fuck no. He's mine! You can't have him!"

Lusts pov

Is this guy really getting between me an my pet? Well I don't know who he is so that means I haven't fucked him yet. Two pets is better than one... I glanced at reaper. He was playing on his phone. I should get his attention.
I walked up and touched geno. Only to have gaster blaster shot at me.

"What I say about touching geno when I left your au?"

"We'll I thought it'd be fun to annoy you~"

"Lust your dealing with a god of death. Are you that eager to die?"

"Maybe~"

"I'll help!"

"If you want to die that badly then go through your version of a genocide route. Leave us alone."

I didn't see frisk walking up behind me but reaper did. He opened up a portal and she shoved me in it. Fuck. Well till next time pets.

Genos pov

"He's Creepy."

"Try dealing with him for a week."

"Oh yea thanks frisk."

She signed out no problem. He was annoying anyway.

"Also I didn't think you'd put up that much of a fight for me geno."

I turned alittle blue.

"Why wouldn't I? "

"Because it doean't seem like something you'd do. Thanks."

He kissed the side of my face and sat back down and the portal overseeing the genocide route. My face was now entirely blue. Well. This is my life now. I'm not arguing.

Not the best story but it's almost 11 where I am so i'm tired! Good night my lovely followers!