nightmares. (paperjam)

I'm sorry about the amout of stories that need finished but I could wait to write this story. I came up with it while listening to music and I just had to write it.  I will update more than this today.

Inks POV.

A new wars started,  and errors signed up. Error made me promise not to sign up. But when he told me he signed up I started having nightmares. In these nightmare error doesn't come back. He dies in the war,  or error does come back but he found someone else to love. Sometimes it's blue sometimes it's somone else. The second was the dream I was having tonight. And the person was blue. I see error walk up to me.

(Ink italics error bold. Y'all know the drill)

"Ink i'm sorry... I found someone else."

Then he just turns away. I'm left standing there. Tears running down my face. But that saddness quickly turns to anger. I teleport back home and tear the place apart. Dream knocks on he door.

"Ink? Are you ok? I heard things shatter and break."

"Go away dream."

The anger in my voice was unmistakable.

"Ink tell me what's wrong"

"I SAID GO AWAY"

I heard dream back away from the door and teleport away. I saw the paint splashed across the walls. It was a nice red. Red like the color of blood. I thought of blue bleeding to death. I must say. It was a nice image at the moment. I wanted noting more that to see that image with my own eyes. I stood up and grabbed a knife, put it in my pocket and teleported to blue.

"H-hey ink.. "

My eyes flashed red for a second.

"Hello blue. How's error?"

My voice was plesant but even an idiot could sense the underlying threat in it.

"H-he's ok."

I walked closer to him and he backed up into a wall.  I shove the knife through him. He coughed up blood. And slumped back.

"I'm not sorry for this blue. Not one bit"

I pulled the knife out and stepped back watching blue fall to the ground bleeding to death and slowly turning to dust. I smiled. If anyone saw me they'd thing I was insane. And maybe I am. Maybe I am insane for wanting to kill the one person who made my life a living hell in just a few seconds. But do you blame me for wanting revenge? I teleported to errors anti-void and waited for him to come back. When I saw him walk through the portal I dropped down in front of him. He looked slightly surprised.

"Hey ink. Wh- are you ok?"

I don't answer I just run at him with the knife slashing and cutting at error who keeps blocking attacks.

"Ink please!  Calm down and talk to me!"

I can't hear him. My anger blinds and deafens me. Error grabs me with his strings but I teleport behind him and slash his back. He staggers forward and falls on his stomach and turns to dust.

My eyes snap open and I rush downstairs to see error.  He's fallen asleep on the couch. I go over and sit next to him laying my head on his shoulder and snuggling up to him. I slowly fall into a dreamless sleep. Thank god he's still here...

Errors pov

I felt ink snuggle up to me and I wake up. He's slowly fallen asleep. He's pretty cute. He's told me about his nightmares. I smile to myself promising never to leave him for someone else and to come back alive for him.

I'll update again very very soon with after death!