I hate everything

I woke up to see the boy who knocked me out and a wounded guy who looked like he could be his dad. The wounded guy had a beard that looked ridiculous and was in regular clothes but gave off this type of vibe like he used to be a cop, nurse, or fire fighter. Then I looked at Carl and he was wearing this sherif hat with the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Not that I would ever say that out loud.
They were completely oblivious to the fact that I was awake so I tried to get free from the ropes holding me down.
Then they saw me.
Wow some ninja you are I told myself.

As they walked up they said nothing and the silence could've killed me.
"Well, say something" I said.

"Tell us your name" wounded guy says.

"Yeah sure" I replied sarcastically. "When the dead are really dead"

"Tell us your name" He said once more "or we could let the walkers get you"
I snorted.

"You wouldn't. You are that kids dad. You both have the same look in your eyes that 'good cop' vibe. You don't know how many people I've killed. Heck I've lost count but I know one thing. It would surprise you." I told them calmly.

"What kind of monster are you?" Carl asked.

"The kind that survives"
~~~

They kept trying to bribe me with food to learn my name but I'm not that easy. Then this knock came from outside and when Rick answered it surprised me with a dark skinned lady with dreadlocks that they called michonne.
"-I would rather drink Judith's formula" then all sound stopped.

"Who is that" I asked
"My sister" Carl said and I looked at him sadly.
---time skip to run---
I later found out that the wounded guys name was Rick which kind of suits him.
When we got back to the house Rick was running out and I questioned nothing.
When I learned where we were going I freaked.

"Oh hell no I'm not going back there" I said to them. But of course that didn't happen if it did this wouldn't be much of a story.
Now would it?