Walking and more Walking

As we were walking on the train tracks I saw that Michonne and Carl we're having  some sort of contest on the rails so I joined in.
As we were walking Michonne fell off of hers then I turned around to see Carl pushing me off and I fell flat on my butt.
"Come on cough it up" he said to me.
But I shook my head no and grabbed his hat and ran off but Carl fell on the ground and pulled me down with him.
He laughed at my face when he took the hat off my head but I turned to see Michonne and Rick whispering.

"What are we talking about" I asked them from the ground
"How cute you and Carl are" Michonne replied.

Carl and I both made the same weird face as they both laughed at us.
We finally stopped walking to set up camp.

They told us to get some sleep so we did.
Carl and I were in the truck when I Lied down and an unexpected memory appeared instead of a dream.

---dream---

My mom and I were kayaking together down the local river and something happened. As we were going around some camping family I got stuck on a log and flipped over. Then I started to float down and drowned but then these strong arms came and lifted me up.
I turned to see a boy my age "woah" was all I could say.

"Can I get your number" he asked.

"Woah" was all I could say AGAIN
"I'm Logan." He said smiling at me when I realized that he had the cutest dimples on his chin.

---end---

I woke up to someone hitting on my door then I Realized that, the dream I just had was about to change things.