My past

Being thrown into a train cart by one of my former best friends is not exactly what I had in mind for the future but of course not even the fortune tellers predicted the apocalypse.
But when that asshole threw me in I got knocked out and had another unexpected memory.

~~~memory

I looked to my side and laughed at my two best friends fighting about what ice cream flavor was the best. I laughed as we walked into the parlor and they all got different flavors.
This was it. These were my people. My true family.
It was Me, Kayla,Logan, Liz, Sam, and Bella.

Kayla was the retarted, athletic, and sweet girl of our group and she was the only one who could make us smile. She was the type of person who would mix every slushy flavor together just cause.

Logan well you have all met Logan so yeah.

Liz is the protective, tough, funny one of the group and always stood up for us when we needed help. Liz is the person who would drink the mixed slushy flavor Kayla made.

Sam was sweet and she always tried to stop the fights while me, Liz, and Kayla were the cause of them.

Bella was the artsy girl who sat in the corner all the time.

And me. I was the typical girl. I always started fights with my big mouth and thankfully my friends helped me through the war and in the end my battle was won.

Anyways we were always out and around, doing something, something stupid.

That's how we got the name,
Stupid Six.

But of course every paradise has a evil spot. And my sister was our evil. Enid was her name but I have not seen her in while. And I hope to keep it that way.

~~~end

When I woke up my head was resting in someone's lap and I looked to see Carl.

"Hey. I'm bored wanna play a game?" He asked me.
I nodded.

"How about 20 questions" I said.
"But like a mashup of truth or dare."

"Ok sure" he said nervously

"Ok first you dare me to do something and if I do it I ask you a question but if I don't you ask me one. And we keep going like that." I told him.

"Ok. I dare you to go......... Call Daryl your pookie-bear" he said smiling a devilish grin

I can do this
You will be luck if you make it out alive

"Hey Daryl. My- how have you been" I asked walking up but I couldn't help but wonder if I was about to die.
He laughed but ignored me nevertheless.

I didn't do it because I didn't want to say those words.

"Looks like I get a question." Carl said.
I rolled my eyes.

"What is your name" he asked.

"Carl-"

"Please tell me." He pleaded.

"Ok my name is-"

C
L
I
F
F
H
A
N
G
E
R