Logan❣

There was some guy at the window of the truck who grabbed me and Carl and held a knife up to our necks. And that guy was about as nice as he was cute which he looked like a walking potato.
So Mr. Potato passed Carl to some other guy and he was giving him this look that I didn't like.
While I was watching some guy Rick kept calling Daryl. The guy who had Carl was close to raping him and the guy holding me was in for blood.

"Are you scared" Potato asked

"No" I replied watching Rick go all walker on the other guy but I kept my eyes on the teenager standing in the corner. But he looked....
Wait..... No.

That Daryl guy most shot the isolated teen when I stopped him.
"Please wait" I said.

I walked up to him and smiled. I smiled a real genuine smile.
"If I didn't know any better I'd tell him to shoot" I said my Italian accent heavy.

He laughed.
"Your alive" He said hugging me as I chuckled

"Did you really doubt me" I asked looking behind me just in time to see Carl walking up to Logan with his gun to Logans temple.

"Carl STOP!" I screamed at him.
"I don't trust him" he replied still not taking his gun from Logan's temple.
"Then you don't trust me" I said to him.
"You tried to kill me!" He shouted.
"I said sorry" I told him.
"No you didn't. And he is not coming with us." He said through gritted teeth.
"He goes then so do I" I replied surprisingly calm.

I felt him brush past me saying "You care for him and that makes you weak"

"You don't even know my name. What makes you think you know anything about me." I said walking to Logan I smiled.