Oh Boy this is a filler

So Logan and I were walking but we were walking behind the group a certain Carl was keeping a somewhat creepy eye on us.
Then Rick announced that we were almost there. As Daryl and some of the others went to the gate I talked to Logan.
"I just spent like 2 years trying to get out of here and now I'm going to waltz right on in there like it never happened. And the worst part is that I can't even tell them."
I said to him. He rubbed my shoulder as I buried my face in his chest.
"If there is one thing I know it's that the stupid six don't give up" He said in the only language I understand;
Italian

I laughed at his attempt to cheer me up.
Then we climbed into the place where my life, personally, and my emotions changed.
Terminus

"We usually do this at the front gate" Alex, my former friend said to the group as I stood in shock as to the fact that Gairith let him live.
They made talk as Alex went to pat me down.
"Ah little miss no name. I didn't think that you had the nerve to show up again." Alex said. "I also presume that you told your friends about us"
I shook my head
"Like you know anything about friends. And no I haven't said a word." I told him.

When he was done patting me down he took a step closer to me  but I felt Logan's arm on mine as Alex was about to slap me Gairith came out and stopped him.
The others walked out to the courtyard as Gairith took me and Alex to a room. The room was gray and sad but everything is now.

"So. You brought a group here" He said. "What? Do you expect a medal for it?"

"No because I tried to keep them away from you.." I told him.

"Tell me girlie. What do they call you?"Gairith asked

"Well they call me a lot of things. But if it's my name you want then I'm sorry." I told him.

"Tell me or else."

"Or else what? You'll beat me? You'll kill me? Or maybe you'll lock me in a box and eat of me!?" I screamed.

"Actually yes. Take her with her friends she shall have the same fate."
He told Alex

"Your a monster!" I screamed.

"A monster"