Chapter 14- Full Of Visitors Today

Cristiano stared out of his kitchen window into the shining sunlight. It looked so hot outside. Completely different to here in the house he thought. The house was like an ice box. Molly had found out about Dolores swapping vitamins for conceptive pills two days ago and the two women hadn't said one word to each other. Well Molly hadn't. Dolores had tried to speak to Molly but she refused to talk. She refused to talk to anyone about it.

"I think we are making progress" Elma said taking a seat at the table. "Huh" Cristiano said turning around to face his sister. "We're making progress. Maé went into the nursery and Molly didn't leave the room. A first since there fight" she said. "Elma she was probably feeding Junior. She couldn't just get up and leave" Cristiano sighed. "Well she was but still its something. You know Maé is really sorry about what she did" Elma said. "I know" he replied. "You could tell her that. She thinks your upset with her too" she said. "I am" he said.

"We can't change what happened so just forgive and move on" Elma said. "Don't say that to Molly" he said. "She hasn't said much the past couple of days" she said. "If she's not with Junior then she's in her room" he shrugged. "What's your plan for the day?" Elma asked. "Training. Spend time with Junior" he said.

"Where's Junior? Cristiano asked when Molly came into the room. "Your mother is changing him. Elma have you seen my trainers? The ones with the pink line on them" Molly asked. "Patio I think" Elma replied. "Ah yes now I remember. Thanks I wanted to wear them when I go with Andreia later" Molly said.

"Is that today?" Elma asked. "Yes. As much as I don't want to go I don't want to let Anderia down. Plus it's better then been in this house" Molly said as Dolores walked into the room with Junior in her arms. "I think he wants his papa" Dolores smiled at her son. "Give me a sec" Cristiano said as he typed on his phone. "I'm going to get some of Junior's clothes to wash them if he's down here with you guys" Molly said. "I can do it for you Molly. You sit and eat" Dolores said. "I'm not hungry" Molly replied.

"Cristiano I'll be gone most of the afternoon but I shouldn't be too long. In case you were thinking about rushing back from training" Molly said. "Huh huh" he said not looking up from his phone. Molly rolled her eyes. She had told him five times that she was going to a baby class with Andreia. It was the only thing she had spoken to him about. He kept asking if she was ok after learning about what Dolores did but she didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want to talk to Dolores full stop.

"Is she ever going to forgive me?" Dolores asked sighing as Molly left the room. "She's angry" Elma said. "And Molly stays angry for a long time" Cristiano said standing to take his son from his mother. "You should know. She's always angry with you! Elma said. "I don't know what to say Maé. She had every right to be angry with you. I'm still angry with you" Cristiano said. "Just don't push her. The last thing we want is for her to leave" Elma said.

"Hey Cristiano have you pissed of Molly?" Iker asked as Cristiano pulled his shirt over his head. The team had just finished training and he was looking forward to getting home.

"I haven't done anything. Jezz she annoys me way more than I annoy her" Cristiano said. He was getting really annoyed that everyone thought all Molly and he did was bicker. They didn't. Well not that much. And most of the time it's them been silly. Well most of the time he thought.

"Looks like it's you so Sergio" Iker smirked at the defender who sighed. "Can someone explain what the hell you are talking about?" Cristiano asked. "Molly's ignoring Sergio the past few days" Iker said.

Was she now Cristiano thought trying not to smile.

"She hasn't been ignoring me. She's just not that chatty" Sergio said. "Ana said she hasn't being that chatty with her either" Pepe. "She's just been Molly" Cristiano said as his phoned beeped next to him. He knew Molly was upset with Dolores. Finding out she was lied to had really made Molly close off again.

"And what does that mean exactly?" Sergio asked. "She's not annoyed with you Sergio. She's just been busy" Cristiano said. "You think. Cos I kind of thought she wasn't happy when I asked her to paint something for me" the defender said. "What did she say?" Cristiano asked.

"She wasn't painting anymore and when I ask her why she told me she just wasn't" he said looking down at his phone before a huge grin appeared on his face. "What's with the smile?" Pepe asked. "Guess someone is talking to him" Iker smirked. "Shut it. See you lot later" Sergio winked before heading out the dressing room door. "Wait" Cristiano called out after him. What had Molly written to him?