Chapter 86- Doubting Mind

"I am going to be having words with her after this" Molly said into the phone as she went search of a place away from listening ears. "I'd like to say something to your friend" Luke said. "You would?" Molly asked confused as she stepped into the office. "I'd like to thank her" he said and Molly's shoulders untensed.

"Why?" she asked. "For being the reason I am on the phone to you right now. I was wondering when or if you were ever going to call me" he said. "And why is that?" she smiled. "Well for one it means I don't have to ring Mendes with some fake problem in order to speak to you again" Luke said. "And why would you want to speak to me again?" she asked. "Because it was the highlight of my day getting to spend more time around you again" he said.

"Do you use that line often?" she asked. "Ouch I think you've hurt my feelings" he faked hurt. "Well I'm very sorry if I have hurt your feelings" she said. "I think it would only be far if you attempted to make up for hurting my feelings" he said and Molly giggled. "And just how am I to make it up to you?" she smiled.

"You could start by having dinner with me tomorrow night" Luke said. Dinner? Molly thought. Dinner with him. "Molly. Are you still there?" Luke asked. "Huh ya sorry I just..." she paused. "Now you aren't going to hurt my feelings again by turning down my dinner invitation?" he asked.

"Why do you want to go to dinner with me?" Molly asked softly. "Well I've got too eat" he said. "Ok" she replied. "Molly I'm kidding. I want you to have dinner with me for the exact same reason why I wanted to speak to you again" he said. "And what is that?" she asked. "Man you really don't like to make things easy" he laughed. "Well I'm sorry if-

"I like that about you" he interrupted. "Huh?" she asked. "Look you're funny, gorgeous and I don't know how you haven't been snapped up yet...But I would really like to take you to dinner so please say yes or well then my feelings will really be hurt" he said. "Well I wouldn't like to hurt your feelings" Molly said. "So that's a yes?" he asked. "It's a yes" she smiled not believing she was saying those words to him.

"Now this really has been a good day" he said. "If you say so" she said. "Oh I do. So tomorrow night?" he asked. "Tomorrow night" she said. "Well since your friend phoned me I'm going to assume that its not your number that I have right now, so why don't you text me later and we can figure out our plans" he said. "I'll do that" she said. "Good. I'll see you soon then" he said. "Tomorrow night" she said.

"Huh" he said and Molly couldn't help think he was about to break their date. "What?" she asked. "Guess tomorrow will be an even better day now I'm having dinner with you" he said and she smiled. "I wonder if you'll still think that when I make you change your mind about Carter" she smiled. "Trust me the only thing that will make me change my mind about tomorrow been a great day would be you not turning up. So make sure you do" he said. "Goodbye Luke" Molly said. "Goodbye Molly" he said.

Molly covered her face with her hands. Had she just made a silly mistake by agreeing to go to dinner with him she thought. She took a deep breathe and walked back towards the kitchen.

"The real question is why he would want her to phone him" she heard Irina say. Why would he want to go on a date with me Molly thought.

"So?" Clarice asked as Molly came back into the room. "I cannot believe you just did that" Molly said to Ana. She had never expected that to happen. "I'm sorry. Now what did he say?" Ana asked. "I'm going to get Junior ready for bed" she told Cristiano. "Molly you can't leave us hanging" Marcelo said. "Good night everyone" she said. "Mols I'm sorry I shouldn't done that. I just knew that you wouldn't ring him. At least not straight away. Please tell us what he said" Ana begged.

"He's taking me for dinner tomorrow night" Molly smiled and Cristiano clinched his fists as he sat back down on the couch."And you said he didn't like you" Ana smiled before hugging Molly. "Where's he taking you? Oh what is she going to where?" Clarice asked.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Irina asked as everyone turned to look at the model. "Who's supposed to mind Junior while you are out socializing?" she asked. "His father" Ana said glaring at Cristiano who was rubbing Marcosa's head as he stared at his dog and not listening to anyone speak.