Chapter 105- Remember What Is Truly Best

"Olga does he feel a little warm to you?" Cristiano asked the nanny later that night as he attempted to put Junior down for the night. "Baby fine" Olga said. "He feels a bit warm to me" Cristiano said. "Cris let's go" Irina said appearing at the nursery door. "Come here I feel Junior's forehead. He feels warm" Cristiano said. "Baby fine" Olga said once more. "See she says he's fine. Now let's go. Ali is only in town for a couple of nights" Irina said tapping her foot. "Can you take him to the doctor please Olga?" Cristiano asked the woman. "Baby is fine" Olga replied. "Can you just take him though please?" he asked. "Da" she replied. "Good now let's go "Baby is fine" Olga replied. "Can you just take him though please?" he asked. "Da" she replied. "Good now let's go" Irina said. "Noite Junior" Cristiano kissing his son's head before placing him into his crib.

"Did you do anything interesting last night?" Pepe asked Cristiano the following morning as they walked out to the training pitch. "Went for dinner with Irina and her agent" Cristiano mumbled. "Looks like you had fun" Pepe smirked. "I wasn't in the mood to go out. And then I had to listen to Irina rant about why I even bothered to go if I wasn't going to act like I wanted to be there. She's the one who told me to go" Cristiano said. "Woman are so annoying at times" Pepe said.

"It depends on the annoyance. What did you get up to?" he asked. "Quite night in with my girl. She cooked my favourite meal and even let me pick a film to watch" Pepe said. "That sounds really nice" Cristiano said. "It would if she wasn't totally looking for something. The minute she let me choose the film and didn't complain about my choice I knew she wanted something" Pepe said.

"Hey I hear you're going on a double date today" Sergio grinned at Pepe once they reach the pitch. "Aww how cute" Iker smirked. "Shut up" Pepe said. "Hey at least you've got all morning to try and think of topics of conversation with Luke. Rather you than me" Sergio said. "He's not that bad" Xabi said. "Your having lunch with Luke and- Molly" Sergio finished Cristiano's sentence. "Ya. Ana thought it would be a nice idea" Pepe said rubbing the back of his neck. "Again rather you than me. Although he might actually like you so it might not be that bad" Sergio said.

"I think it was the fact that you arrived unannounced at Molly's last night and ruined his evening that he didn't like rather than you Sergio" Xabi said. "You came with me" Sergio said. "I didn't know we were going there" Xabi said. "Well it was fun. Even if Luke thought- you and Molly were children. You threw a cookie at her" Xabi said. "Why did you do that?" Iker asked. "You had to be there to understand why" Sergio said. "You can take Iker when she comes back" Xabi said.

"Comes back from where?" Cristiano asked. "She's going to England with Jorge" Sergio said. "And Luke's going too. He has some work thing" Xabi said. "Oh right" Cristiano said. "Let's start training" Iker said as he and the others ran off. "You ok?" Pepe asked Cristiano. "Why wouldn't I be" Cristiano grumbled knowing he knew nothing about what was going on with Molly.

"You know this lunch is the last thing I want to do right" Pepe said. "It makes no difference to me. I just wouldn't have thought a double date would be something Molly would agree to. Not to mind you" Cristiano said. "I don't think Molly knows that Luke and I are going" Pepe said. "Good luck with lunch Pepe. You're going to need it if Molly is getting tricked" Cristiano said.

"Will we go see where your cousins are Junior?" Cristiano smiled down at his as he laid on his back on his father's bed. Cristiano had gone straight to Junior when he arrived back from training earlier. Irina was at a spa for the day and he had told Olga to have a break which the nanny seemed happy about.