Chapter 94- If You Go Down To The Lake Today

"When does Katia get here?" Cristiano asked Dolores over the phone. Dolores had left for Madeira and it was only himself and Molly in the house. Which normally would be great but Molly had being so quiet since Sunday night. "Not for another few days" Dolores said and he sighed. "Cristiano your sister isn't going to make Molly suddenly less sad" Dolores said.

"But she might know what to say. I don't know what to say. Oh sorry the baby you had that you were meant to have nothing to do with but ended up staying and breastfeeding him now doesn't require you for that anymore" he said. He had read on the internet that some women find it hard when they give up breastfeeding. He didn't even want to know what she was thinking. He couldn't let himself think what she may be thinking. "Well since I like having you as a son I wouldn't advise you saying that to her" Dolores said. "Maé" he said. "Just don't annoy her. I better go. Give Junior a kiss from me" Dolores said and hung up. He headed downstairs and found Molly sitting on the couch with Junior.

"Hey" he said and she lifted her eyes from Junior to Cristiano. "Hi" she said. "He's asleep early" he said taking a seat next to her. "He must be tired" Molly said yawning. "He isn't the only one. Did you get much sleep last night?" he asked. "I'm fine Cristiano" she said. "Molly" he said. "Please. I don't want to talk" she said. "Let's watch some TV then" he said grabbing the remote. He wrapped his arm around her, placed a kiss on her head. They both knew things were changing.

"I swear that guy texts her too much" Sergio said as he followed Cristiano towards the front door a couple of days later. "You've said" Cristiano replied as he opened his front door. He had been listening to Sergio complain about Luke all morning. He had asked Sergio and Pepe over last thinking it might cheer Molly up. It had sort of. Well she wasn't as down as she had been. But that might be down to Luke who had kept texting her the entire night.

"I just don't think he needs to be that needy" Sergio said as they walked down the hallway. "Wow" Sergio said when he slammed into Cristiano's back. He looked around Cristiano to find Luke standing in the room with Junior in his arms. "Why do you have my son?" Cristiano asked. The sight of the man holding his son made him...made him....

"Ah Molly had to check something in the office and he started to cry" Luke stuttered as Cristiano took his son. She left him alone with a stranger. What the hell was she thinking? "Molly" Cristiano roared. "Hello" Sergio said being polite. "Nice to see you again. Good training session?" Luke asked as Cristiano glared at the English man. "Ya really good. Should be a good game at the weekend" Sergio replied.

"Stupid annoying urgh" Molly huffed as she stormed back into the kitchen. "Where were you?" Cristiano asked. "Ronaldo I've just had one Portuguese ass annoying me, if you don't want my boot shoved up your ass keep your mouth shut" Molly snapped and Luke laughed. "You're cute when you're angry" he said. "I'm annoyed not angry" she sighed.

"Hey Mols" Sergio smiled. "Hi Sergio" she said moving to give him a hug. "Everything ok?" he asked. "Ya sorry. Jorge is just annoying me. I swear he thinks I still work for him at times" Molly said. "That's cos you seem to do a lot for him" Cristiano said. "You're back late" she said. "So. You're here to watch Junior" he said. "I know. I just meant...Never mind" she said. "I should head or I'll miss my flight" Luke said. "Going anywhere nice?" Sergio asked. "He's going to Paris for a few days. He just came to say goodbye" Molly smiled at Luke.