Chapter 23- Play Fair

"I'll go see if Katia wants some help" Cristiano said. "Wait" Molly called after him. "How about you, Cristiano and I go swimming? Or we go clean your room" Molly said looking at Rodrigo. "Fine. He can come too" Rodrigo huffed. "Looks like Katia will have to wait then" she said to Cristiano. "Let's go get changed so" he said.

"What took ye so long?" Cristiano asked as he floated in the water a while later. "Molly takes ages to get dressed" Rodrigo groaned earning a laugh from his uncle. "It takes you ages to put on less clothes than you already had on?" Cristiano asked Molly who placed a towel on one of the sun loungers next to the pool. "I had to get him ready and make sure Junior was ok" Molly smirked at him in the pool. "Molly" Rodrigo shouted. "I'm coming. Careful getting into the pool Rodrigo" she said. "Jump in Rodrigo" Cristiano said. "Molly's coming with me" Rodrigo said. "Are you not going to show me your big splash? You told Nuno that it was better than Tío Cris's splash" Molly smiled.

"Well you'll have to jump in now Rodrigo" Cristiano said bopping in the water. "Ok" Rodrigo said and ran towards the pool and into the water. "Wow that was a big splash" Cristiano said wiping Rodrigo's hair from his face. "Wasn't it Molly?" Cristiano asked and looked back up to the side of the pool. "Really big" she smiled and his eyes watched as she took of the kaftan she wore that revealed a purple bikini.

Cristiano's eyes walked up and down her body and his mouth went dry. "Tío Cris" Rodrigo said and his eyes broke away from Molly's legs. "Let's see how good a swimmer you are" Cristiano said and the boy nodded. "I can swim to the other side" Rodrigo said. "Show me" Cristiano said and Rodrigo proceeded to swim off. "He's going to wear you out now. He loves the water" Cristiano heard Molly say and he turned his head to see her sitting by the side with her legs in the water. "See" Rodrigo shouted and Cristiano gave him a thumbs up.

"Swim back to us" Cristiano called out. "He's going to enjoy showing off in front of you" Molly said. "At least he has forgotten he didn't want me to go swimming" Cristiano sighed. "Yes he did. You're here aren't you" she said. "Cos he got blackmailed into letting me come" Cristiano sighed. "At least you know he'd rather play with you than clean his room" Molly joked. "I was the bad choice out an even worse option" Cristiano said. "If you expect me to feel sorry for you then you'll be waiting. He feels ignored by you" Molly said as she slid into the water. "I won't anymore" he said as her head came back up from under the water.

"Can you do headstands in the water Rodrigo?" Molly asked and swam to meet the boy in the centre of the pool leaving Cristiano at the side. "You're a like a fish in the water" Cristiano said a while later as Rodrigo swam around the pair. "I'm going to be a fish who sleeps very well tonight. Forget about wearing you out. He's tired me out" Molly joked. "No he hasn't. You can go on for hours" he said and noticed a light blush appear on her face.

"Molly can we play with some toys?" Rodrigo asked. "Amm sure. I think there's some floats and balls under the chair there" she pointed to her left. "I'll get them" Cristiano said. "No I'll get them. I want to get a drink anyway" she said and swam over to the steps. Rodrigo climbed onto his uncle's back and laughed as Cristiano swing around in the pool. When he stopped, he watched as Molly climbed the four steps one at a time. Each step making the water run off her body. Her tanned and toned body. He bit his lip as he watched her. She ran her hand through her hair as she walked carefully around the pool.

"Tío Cris" Rodrigo said. "Want to swing again?" he asked shaking his head from Molly. "Si" Rodrigo replied and he did just that. "Ok so what do you boys fancy?" Molly asked and they both looked at her standing at the edge of the pool with a couple of floats and a beach ball in either of her hands. Cristiano licked his lips at the sight in front of him. The water glistened off her flat stomach. Damn she looked good he thought.

"Ball" Rodrigo yelled and she threw into the water. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked moments later as she appeared by his side in the water. "Like what?" he asked. How was he looking at her? Like he wanted to slowly pull the straps on her shoulders down. Like he wanted to push her against the pool wall and wrap her legs around her waist. Damn he thought and dipped his whole body under the water. Molly was looking at him like he had lost his mind when his head came up from under the water. "You look good" he stuttered and she raised an eyebrow at him. "Like you always do but like..." he stuttered. "Rodrigo pass me the ball please" she said.

"He's having fun. Ya?" Cristiano asked uncertain. "He seems happy. So ya" Molly said as she floated in the water next to Cristiano. "Good. Now ready to get your ass beaten?" he smirked and she rolled her eyes. "How did I get talked into this" she mumbled. "You're just scared off getting beaten" he smirked. "Can I have a head start?" she smiled. "And why the hell would I give you that?" he asked. "Cos you have a height advantage. Please" she pouted and he caved in like she knew he would. The race began and Molly was actually winning. She was close to finishing when she felt his fingers close around her foot and drag her backwards through the water towards him so that she slammed against his chest.

"Hey you're not playing fair" Molly laughed and could feel his heart hammering through his chest, "I'm sorry. Did you say something?" he smirked as his hand ran up her leg and around her waist. "I was winning" she said. "Were you now?" he whispered in her ear. She felt his fingers spread against her skin and his hot breath against her neck.

"Tío Cris. Stop cheating and play fair" Rodrigo shouted from where he sat on the edge of the pool in front of them. "Ya Tío Cris, you shouldn't cheat" Irina said.

Cristiano turned his head to the right and saw his girlfriend glaring at him and he loosened his grip on Molly. "Hey Irina" he smiled. Rodrigo making cheering noises made him look to where his nephew sat. "I win" Molly exclaimed and pulled herself out of the water. "Good timing Irina. I always like to beat your boyfriend" Molly said as she took Rodrigo's hand. "Well my boyfriend likes to win" Irina said emphasising the my.

"Come on Rodrigo let's go get changed" Molly said ignoring the stare coming from the model. "Don't leave on my account. I didn't mean to interrupt all your fun" Irina said. "You didn't. It's time to get out. We've been out here for ages" Molly said pulling her kaftan over her head.

"Tío Cris can we go swimming tomorrow again?" Rodrigo asked his uncle who eyes were moving between his girlfriend and Molly. "Sure we can buddy. If there is time. We'll go another time if not tomorrow" Cristiano said and Molly smiled at him "giving him good for not making promises he didn't know he could keep look".

"How was you day babe?" Cristiano asked as Molly and Rodrigo went inside. "Not as fun as yours apparently" she said crossing her arms. "Rodrigo's being a little off with me but I think he enjoyed our day together" Cristiano said and swam over to the edge of the pool. "Your day with him that involved her" Irina said as he climbed out of the water.

"He only went swimming with me cos Molly said it was either that or cleaning his room. And he wouldn't come only for Molly coming swimming too" he said not knowing why he had to explain why Molly was with them in the pool. "That's still no reason for me to find her practically all over my boyfriend" Irina snapped. "She wasn't. Now tell me about your day" he said wrapping a towel around him.