Chapter 96- Guess Who's Coming For Dinner

"Hey Mols" Katia said as Molly walked into the kitchen with Junior in her arms. "Good morning" she smiled. "Did you have a nice night last night?" Katia asked. "Ya we just watched a film" Molly smiled handing Junior over to Cristiano where he sat at the table. Molly had been at Luke's for the past three nights coming back just after midnight. If she wasn't with Luke then she was talking or texting him on the phone. "He's very nice" Katia said. "I know" Molly smirked pouring Rodrigo's juice.

"Who is nice?" Rodrigo asked. "Molly's boyfriend" Katia smiled at her son. "But you can't have a boyfriend" he wined. "Ahh your still one of my favourite boys Rodrigo" Molly said tussle his hair before she went to help Katia. Molly had left her phone at his the other night and he had come by the house to give it to her yesterday. And naturally Katia and Maé had loved meeting him Cristiano thought. Cristiano had arrived home from training to find them having tea around the coffee table and laughing and joking. Dolores had loved hearing about his job with GQ and all the famous people he had interviewed. He nearly joked on his apple when he heard his mother invite Luke for dinner tonight. Cristiano would have to sit across the table from the guy who was....

"Tío Cris" Rodrigo said tugging at his uncles shirt. "Ya buddy" Cristiano said trying to shakes any images of Luke could be doing with Molly. "Molly can't have a boyfriend" the little boy said. "You heard what she said. You'll always be her little boy" he said. "But Molly is ours" Rodrigo said and Cristiano gaped at his nephew. "Owww" Molly roared as something clashed off the floor. "Are you ok?" Cristiano asked standing. "Ya" she mumbled hopping on one foot.

"The pot fell on her toe" Katia laughed. "You're meant to use it for cooking Molly" Dolores joked entering the room. "Haha ya laugh while I'm in pain" she pouted hopping over to the table. "You ok?" Cristiano asked rubbing her shoulder when she sat next to him. "I need a cuddle" she pouted and he just wanted to pull her into his lap and kiss her better...wow. "Wow what?" she asked. Shit he hadn't realised he had spoken out loud. "Wow look at the time. Here Junior gives good cuddles. He takes after his papa" he said as she took Junior in her arms. "Ya he does" she smiled as she held Junior tight.

"What should I make for dinner tonight? Does Luke like fish?" Dolores asked Molly. "Dolores you really don't have to" Molly said. "I'm going to training" Cristiano said. Molly's phone rang on the table and she groaned. "Trouble in paradise?" Cristiano asked. "Huh?" she asked. "You avoiding Luke?" he asked. "No. Jorge" she replied. "I think Jorge forgets that you don't work for him" Cristiano said. "Jorge forgets a lot if only he would admit it" she smiled. "See you later little man" he said stroking Junior's head which was nuzzled against Molly's neck. "Bye bye papa" Molly mumbled waving Junior's hand a little making Cristiano smiled. "Laters" he said placing a kiss on the top of her head. "What about a fish pie Ronaldo?" Dolores asked staring at her son as his head lifted away from Molly's. "Whatever" he said shrugged avoiding eye contact with her.

"Hey I'm having a poker night tonight if you fancy it?" Iker asked Cristiano as they ran around the training pitch. "Aww Sara is letting you have friends over. Someone must have being a good boy" Sergio joked and earned a smack in the back of the head from Iker as they ran. "So are you up for it?" Iker asked Cristiano. "If I didn't' think Maé wouldn't come over and drag me back then trust me I'd be there. Running on nails sounds better than dinner at my place" Cristiano muttered.

"Jezz your family isn't that bad Cris" Sergio scoffed as they came to a stop. "We are having a guest apparently" Cristiano said taking a drink. "Who?" Sergio asked. "The man no one can shut up talking about" Cristiano said. "Luke then" Pepe said. "He's having dinner at yours" Sergio said in surprise. "Yup. I'm sure he keep charming them all like he did the other day" Cristiano said. "What's the problem with him? Surely if he's treating Molly right there can't be a problem with him" Iker said.