Chapter 65- I Wouldn't Be Opposed To It

"Is there any point in going to bed?" Ricky asked as the door to the elevator closed. "Is it late or early?" Molly asked yawning as she rested her head against Cristiano's shoulder. "You can sleep on the plane back to Madrid" Cristiano said. "I need more than a couple of hours to function for the day" Ricky groaned.

"You've never had much dealings with new-borns then Ricky" Molly said. "Yet you are still Ms. Cranky pants after all your experience of no sleep" Ricky said. "I'm not cranky" Molly said straighten her head up. "Remind me not to sit near you on the plane. Can't imagine how annoying and cranky you are going to be after tonight's lack of sleep" Ricky said. "Hey" Molly said. "Ricky shut it or I'll put you sitting beside her and it will be your own fault" Cristiano said and Molly gave a little huff.

"Ah Molly I didn't mean- No don't bother" she said as the doors opened and she walked out of the elevator. "Molly" he groaned banging the back of his head against the elevator wall. "You know it's gentlemanly to walk a lady to their room safely" Molly smirked sticking her head a little into the elevator. "You" he said pushing away from the door. He had thought he had upset her. "Hey if I'm known for being annoying, I might as well act like it" she winked.

"You know even though we got no sleep and will have to deal with her crankiness tomorrow, tonight was a good idea" Ricky said as the walked towards Molly's room. "Didn't you complain about having to come?" Molly smirked. "That was before. Plus you were being a pain in the ass when I was trying to get you to leave the hotel" Ricky said. "You know I'm might not be smart all the time" Cristiano said.

"Most of the time" Ricky and Molly coughed. "But I wouldn't try starting a fight with Molly when she's tired Ricky" Cristiano said. "I've got a good right kick" Molly smirked. "Just ask Zé" Cristiano laughed. "Well just remember what a good time you had tonight when you are complaining about being tired tomorrow" Ricky said to Molly as they paused outside the door to her suite. "Well lucky it was a good night. I'm even glad you came instead of Nuno, Ricky" Molly said. "Really?" Ricky asked. "Well" she shrugged. "Damn Nuno" Ricky mumbled. "He makes her food. That makes her easier to deal with" Cristiano joked.

"Good night boys" Molly said sliding her key card into her door. "Noite Mols" Ricky said through a yawn. "See you in a couple of hours" Cristiano said. "Bring pastries" she grinned stepping into the room. "Where does she put all the food she eats?" Ricky said more to himself than to Cristiano. "Let's get some sleep" Cristiano said as they went in search of their room. "It was a good idea Cris. I had fun. More importantly Molly had fun" Ricky said. "Good" Cristiano muttered. "You and her wouldn't be ye if ye weren't at least bickering sometimes. Whatever the latest's argument was about just forget about it. It was a lovely thing to do for her. She knows that too" Ricky said typing on his phone.

"Who are you texting at this time of night?" Cristiano asked as his own phoned beeped a couple of times. "I took a few pics of tonight. Thought you could use them to remind Molly of what a good time she had at the museum when she's all tired and cranky in the morning" Ricky said. "Good idea" Cristiano mumbled as he scrolled through the pics. Each pic of Molly smiling or laughing. Or staring at the Mona Lisa. She had such an emotional reaction to seeing the picture that Cristiano didn't understand why. "You coming?" Ricky asked holding the door of their room open. "Ya" Cristiano said giving one more glance at the picture of Molly hugging him before turning of his phone.

"Careful Junior Papa is a little cranky this morning" Dolores joked as Cristiano took the seat across from her on the jet back to Madrid. "Hey I played a fully match last night. I'm allowed to be tired" Cristiano said. "And I'm not cranky" he pouted. "The boys are cranky and Molly is wide awake and in a good mood. What an odd day so far" Dolores mused. "Don't worry Dolores, I'll be back to my cranky self once the lack of sleep hits me in the afternoon. Right now I'm too happy to be tired" Molly said taking the next to Dolores.