Chapter 89- Dinner With A Side Of Laughter

"Ouch" Cristiano groaned when Nuno's hand connected with the back of the footballer's head as he stood at the top of the stairs. "If it was any of your sisters you'd be going down there" Nuno snapped gesturing to the stairs in front of them. "What for?" Cristiano asked rubbing the back of his head. "You are a jackass" Nuno said jabbing his finger into his cousin's chest. "Bringing up the doctor and frightening Molly. What the hell were you thinking?" Nuno asked utterly furious at what he had heard. "It just slipped out" Cristiano said. "Just slipped out" Nuno scoffed.

"I was just trying to..." he paused. "Trying to what? Scare her. Cos I think you managed to that" Nuno snapped. "I wasn't trying to scare her. I just wanted to make sure she's safe. We all want that. She doesn't know the guy" Cristiano said. "She didn't know you at first either. And she's not going to be having his kid" Nuno snapped. "Will you keep your voice down" Cristiano hushed. "Making sure that she's going to be safe is one thing but bringing up the one person and one traumatic event she wants to forget was a jackass move even for you" Nuno said. "I'll try apologising again once she's calmed down" Cristiano said.

"She was in a good mood and looking forward to her date until you opened your mouth. Now she's in her room crying. She probably won't come out again for days" Nuno snapped. "I didn't mean...." Cristiano sighed hating the idea that she was crying because of what he said. "You never mean to but always do when it comes to her. Forget about having talented at playing football. You have more of a talent at making her miserable" Nuno said before walking down the stairs.

Cristiano banged his fist against the banister of the stairs and turn towards the bedroom doors. He reached Molly's door when Irina stuck her head out his bedroom door. "Cris" she wined. "Ya babe" he half smiled. "I'm going for a bath" she smiled. "Ok" he said clasping the doorknob on Molly's door. "Come wash my back" she winked. "I just have to have a quick word with Molly" he said. "It can wait" she said. "I'll only be a minute" he said. "And I need help now" she said flicking open the buttons on her blouse. "Come on" she smiled. He lifted his hand from the doorknob and walked to his girlfriend who kissed him hard on the lips. "I'll make it worth your while" she winked pulling him into the room.

Molly sighed as she placed a sleeping Junior on the centre of her bed. She placed a pillow at either side of him in case he rolled over and when she was confident that he was ok, she headed to the bathroom, leaving the door open for any cry. She gripped the bathroom sink and lifted her eyes to the mirror. The mascara she had applied to one of her eyes was smudged along her cheek from her tears. She picked up a cloth and began wiping her face clean. She stared at her freshly cleaned face in the mirror. She should just climb into bed and forget evening going on this date she thought. She didn't know Luke.

She could be walking into another Dr.Frenz situation she thought. "Cristiano's right" she muttered and then shook her head. "No he isn't" she snapped throwing the cloth against the mirror. She stormed back into the bedroom and picked up her make up bag. "I'm not going to let that ass and Dr. Frenz stop me for living my life" she mumbled as she began reapplying her foundation. Her phoned beeped and she took the phone into her hand. "Be at yours in 15" Anderia had sent. "15 minutes. Ok I can do this" she mumbled.

"Oh hell what am I doing" she said as she quickly finished her make up. Once her make up was ok and her hair had been loosely half tied up, Molly turned her focus on choosing an outfit. She took the red dress in her hands. "Wonder how your papa would react if I wore this one huh" she said looking over at Junior as he slept soundly. "If it didn't make me look like a cheap fat hooker then I would wear it, but think I'll go with this one instead" she mumbled picking up the navy dress.