Chapter 109- Wish You Were Here

I used to think maybe you love me, now baby I'm sure And I just cant wait till the day, when you knock on my door Now every time I go for the mail box, gotta hold myself down 'cause I just cant wait till you write me, you're coming around

I'm walking on sunshine (whoa oh) I'm walking on sunshine (whoa oh) I'm walking on sunshine (whoa oh) And don't it feel good (HEY!) Alright now And don't it feel good (HEY!) Alright now All right now yeah! (HEY!)" erupted around the table and Pepe jumped in his seat next to Marcelo.

"What the hell is that?" Marcelo asked. "I have no idea" Pepe said as the music continued. He picked up the napkin and found the source of the music. "Ronnie's taste in music is getting wack" Marcelo said before shouting across the room to Cristiano who was talking to one of the Madrid coaching staff. "Since when are you walking on sunshine Ronnie" Marcelo joked and Cristiano looked up to find Marcelo holding his phone in the air. The footballer rushed to the Brazilian and grabbed the phone from his hand.

"Molly-They've gone" Cristiano and Molly both said at the same time and he could hear her sobbing on the other end of the phone. "Who's gone? Molly are you ok?" Cristiano asked as Sergio and Pepe stood around him. "They've gone. They just packed up and moved. And never told me. How could they do that to me?" she cried. "What's going on? Is Molly ok?" Sergio asked and Cristiano glared at him. "Molly just start from the beginning" Cristiano said as he went in search of a quite room to talk.

"I went to my house"...sob...."and some woman answered the door"...sob..."she told me that it was her house"...sob..."and then my old neighbour told me they had moved months ago. Months ago" she cried into the phone. "Oh Molly" Cristiano sighed. "How could they do that? After everything they have put me through. After what I have done for them" she cried. "Molly I'm sure- "Sure what Ronaldo. Sure that they are getting their lives sorted. No you and me both know that they are probably drinking and gambling away any money the got after selling my childhood home. After they moved without telling me" she cried.

"Where are you?" he asked. Molly looked around the familiar houses and wiped under her eyes. "On my was back to my hotel. Urgh I can't believe I actually thought that I'd get to see them. That maybe just this once things would go right and that maybe they had changed" she cried as raindrops began to fall. "Molly" Cristiano said. "How could they? How could they not tell me?" she asked as she walked down the path. "I don't know Molly. I really don't know. I'm so sorry" he said. "I guess I really don't matter" she cried. "Hey don't say that. That's not true. Put Luke on the phone" he said. Molly was clearly struggling with her parents surprise that Cristiano needed someone to look after. And Luke would have to do. It was better than her being on her own he thought. "He's not here" she mumbled.

"What? Molly did you go by yourself? I told you not to go on your own" he said. "He had to go to London. He thought it was best if I spent time alone with them" she cried. "Fucking dick" Cristiano cursed. "He wasn't to know that they would do this. How could they?" she cried. "Molly listen to me" he said. "Molly. Molly are you there?" he yelled into the phone. "Stop shouting" she said and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Listen to me ok. Your parents care about you. And I'm sure this is just something that has been mishandled ok" he said. "Bullshit" she snapped. "Ok fine believe that. But your not on your own ok" he said. "Cristiano" she cried.

"Hey don't cry. Please don't cry Molly. I know it's a huge shock. I don't know why they did it but don't cry Molly" he said. "I feel so stupid. I actually thought it would be ok. That after all this time that maybe they would have got help" she cried. "Oh Molly" he said hating hearing her cry. "I thought with no Tony in the picture that maybe they could try. You know try and get some help. But I guess that was me being stupid. I'm just a stupid little girl" she said. "You're not stupid Molly. They are the stupid ones for not seeing how amazing their daughter is. For not seeing how much hurt and pain they have caused you. You are not stupid. It's their loss ok. If they want to act stupid then fine. You've managed perfectly well without them these past few months" he said. "Cristiano" she said.