A Brief Note:)

Hello, friends!!

I just wanted to pause and extend my deepest gratitude to all of you who have liked and commented and stayed with me and Ilsa through this story so far! I greatly appreciate the love you all have shown me, and for all of your amazing comments! Your dedication has been greatly appreciated. I love you all so so so much:)

So, to thank you all, I had the idea of giving Ilsa a sort of theme song, kind of the way "Reluctant heroes" is attributed to Levi in the anime. I've found two songs that I really love, but can't decide on, so I've decided to let you vote and choose. 

Song 1

Song 2

If you guys have another suggestion or feel compelled to compose something, feel free to let me know! To vote, just comment "Song 1" or "Song 2". 

Also, a shameless plug: I have an art book here on Wattpad called "The Sketchy Book of Sketches". It's got a bunch of fanart and if you are interested, feel free to check it out:)

I love you all SO much. Thanks for all you've done for me, guys:) See you with a new update soon!

Kisses,

Kween

P.S.-I also got tagged to do the 13 Questions Tag, which I did in my Sketchy Book! Feel free to check it out and answer the questions I left for you guys!!

<3