The New Form

A/N:just a quick update. Im sorry for the slow update i was busy a couple days ago and im still being a little too busy with some stuff but I will get on on updating so no worries. Also Peridot still does log dates but in a different way. Anyway thanks for reading my books and dont forget to vote and comment. Also I have release my BoyxBoy book so make sure to read it. Ok thnx.
--

Peridot~~

"Log Date:0001, Peridot is my so called gem but mine is somehow corrupted and dark. This gem, the blue gem with water abilities, she called me by my gem name. I dont honestly know if I have a specific name now.

"Now im on a hunt for other gem so I can feed off them. Whether they are just regular Earth gems or the gems I have encountered, I must feed off them.

"My new form is barely taking shape. If I feed, I will take more of this form and my gem will be healed with me being like this. Now it is a matter of time before anything happens so I must hurry and complete my form.

"Per--... *Sighs* ugh Log Date:0001 transmission over"

I had to search for other gems before those... Gems find me and do whatever to me.

Why do I feel evil? I thought to myself. It is not like me to feel like this so why do I feel like this? Its probably because of my gem being cracked.

I have known how to control my main powers. I know that if I absorb a power, I could use it against others as well. This being said, I have control over their powers and is stored in my gem even if I do retreat into my gem.

I see this group of people and find one person in particular that looks familiar. Then I look around me and notice im at a beach. I flew all the way from that barn and somehow ended up in a beach? This place is weird but no need to fear new me, for I will make this place mine and there is no one that can stop me.

"Hello?" I hear someone say to me. I turn around to see who it was but it was nobody. "Anyone there?!" I seem to be losing myself... "Anyone!! Please!!! Help!"

It seems that this "Peridot" seems to be fighting me for dominance. I almost lost control and almost actually shouted for help. Next thing I know, this hologram of me but greener came out of my gem and faced me. "W-who are you?!" It has said. I tried to make it go away but couldnt. I began to hurt and so did she. Everyone around me looked at me with a scared look. The hologram disappeared and I stood up and regain balance. It seems that she will be coming for a short time until I regain this gem.

Lapis~~

I had to find her. She is not like this. Where could she be?!

"Lapis?" Steven asked.

"Yeah?" I said. I looked at him and his face was upsetting for some reason. Probably Peridot.

"Do you think we would find her?" He asked. I looked at him and he looked back at me. His face looks sad and I dont know what to do.

I sighed and shrugged at him. "I-I honestly dont know Steven." I say to him. It seems he missed Peridot more than me.

Flashback~

"Peridot, can you do me a favor?" I asked her. She face me and scanned me. This Peridot isnt the same as the other Peridot I liked. I noticed alot of differences between them.

"Look... L-Lapis is it? Im only here for just information. Now I need to get back to work. So leave me alone. Im busy, go do something else like... Spy on the Crystal Gems or something. Ok here is your mission for today. Find out where the Crystal Gems bases are and give me info on what they are doing. Now shoo" she said. I rolled my eyes and walked away saying "ugh."