Its Over?

Ok. I know what you guys are thinking. "What?! Its over already!!?!" lol no its not over its just the title to the chapter i did. Anyway i might delete my BoyxBoy book because I havent gotten any people to read it yet and I dont want to start off a little too strong. I just want to start of with a good book like this one. Also I did the pic on Instagram so yeah. You guys can burrow the pic if you like I dont care to be honest.

Anyway, getting off topic. I was wondering if you guys will like to have a SUxGF crossover. Anyway tell me if you want it I am ready for the comments lol. Anyway thnx and enjoy this chapter and make sure to vote. Cya

~

Lapis~~

I had a dream. It was about Peridot. Steven said that dreams are just like movies made up in your head. At least that is what he told the Crystal Gems.

My dream was about Peridot. It was more like a bad dream. Uhh.. What was the word? Night dream? Not nightmare is what its called. Steven told me about that too.

In my dream, Peridot was in a weird dark place while I was in a light place. It was very confusing. She tried telling me something but for some reason, there was no audio. It was like there was a glass between us. She came running to me but caught trapped by some pair of hands and all of a sudden, it drags her down. I was screaming her name as it did. I heard my voice. I hear everything else but her. It was like I was tuning her out for some reason. Peridot tried fighting but she was unable to fight and was being dragged to the ground which was made out of mud.

I then hear a disoriented voice. Peridot came out of the mud as she coughed for her life. What is this? What is going on?! I hear myself say. She got down to the ground and laid there. I banged on the invisible glass, trying to break it but I couldnt. I tried summoning water but I couldn't. It was like I couldnt even dream of summoning water in my dream at all. Its my dream, nobody can take that away. I can do whatever I like but this time, I couldnt.

Peridot got back up. In a darker green form. She was walking towards me. As she was walking, she was saying something like I am going to come back and this time, I wont be stopped. No one can stop me and if you try, I will stop you. The last part was a whisper to my ears.

I summon my water wings and try to fly back. Surprisingly, that was the only thing that worked. I felt a puddle of water and turned around. Next thing I know, Im in a super dark green room. I turned around and everything was a room. A dark green room. I was terrified. I look at the water as the water was forming something. It was chains. It grabbed me and pulled me down. The next thing I knew was that I was on the ground fully awake.

It was one of the weirdest things I experienced. Today, I was flying to Steven's house but something caught my attention. I looked at a green object and got curious. I landed and saw a rock shaped as Peridot's gem. I picked it up and ran to Steven. I kept looking at the rock and I flipped it around. I noticed it had a crack. Maybe this could be Peridot. The crack was slowly healing though. It was trying to form back.

I knocked at Steven's door and he opened it. I see his friend Connie here too. I showed him the rock and asked "Do you think this is Peridot?"

"I-I honestly dont know... I need to show this to the gems, they can look at it while we wait and see." he said. I looked at Steven as he walked to the door. "Door open" he command and the door opened. Connie ran inside as did I.

"Hi. Im Connie." she said.

"Im Lapis." I said to her.

"I know. You took all the water from us once." she said looking at me. I nodded, remembering the time.