Outer Space

Like I said, I am reaching the ending if this book. I am keeping it short and I might restart this book soon... I mean I might remake this book later today if I get the time. I will have to publish once I am done remaking each chapter. Anyway, here you guys go!! Another chapter
~~
Evil Peridot~~

I have notice the changes in my new form and have learned to accept it. I can now leave Earth's atmosphere and can begin to harvest the Earth's crust but it will be too easy. I want everyone to be tortured alive until they are dead. I will begin process after I am done with those gems. It is time to create a machine of my own. Its time to bring gems alive and destroy this planet once and for all.

Begin with their form and next is their transformation. This process lasted up to 5 minutes. 3 minutes for form and the last two minutes for completing the transformation.

Five minutes later~~

It seems as if these gems were defective but they will have to do. Their transformation became beautiful. Now it is time to locate those feeble gems and destroy them. Hacking communication sequences.

I have tracked their move and it seems as if they are still on the run. It is time to finish this once and for all, they will be permanently shattered. After I am done with this planet, I will attack home world and seek my revenge.

Lapis~~

We left the Island. I had to fuse with Amethyst to get us out. From there on out, we were solo people. It's like we are back inside the... Gem war...

"I know where to go!! Hold on" I said to everyone except Amethyst. Amethyst was still fused with me. We all headed towards the strawberry field that had lots of weapons.

I immediately unfused and gave orders. "OK everyone grab a weapon to use in the battle. Garnet do you know any specific gem that has lived with you guys who knows how to forge?" I asked. She nodded but said "I do but that gem has been gone for sometime, I don't know where she is."

Steven came along and said "I... I think I know where that gem is. It is inside lion's mane. I just need to find lion." as soon as he said that, lion comes in play. "Oh. Nevermind." Steven went inside lion's mane and came out with a gem inside a bubble.

"Is this it?" He asked. Garnet smiled and nodded. She then popped it and let out a gem that looks like a Bismuth. In my defense, I was correct.

Bismuth~~

I took my form and jumped when I saw everything in pink and in big strawberries. I saw Garnet, a kid, and a Lapis Lazuli. I looked around more and saw Pearl and a purple gem as well. "G-Garnet!! What's going on?" I asked. What is going on? I had to get more details of this. I don't know what is going on. There is too much to capture.

"Bismuth, we have evil among us and we need your help. We need you to forge some weapons for us, whether it is to break or not. Will you help us?" Garnet asked. I looked to her and thought something. Are we still in the Gem War? Ugh this is sooo confusing!!

"First tell me what's going on!! Who is this being and what is that purple gem over there and why do we have a Lapis Lazuli on our side?!" I panicked and questioned everything that was in my mind.

She explained everything that was going on and that the Gem War was over for now. She said that there is an evil gem called Peridot who has great power than any of us combined. She said that we need to forge some powerful weapons that can defeat her and take back everything.

I then felt s hand on my shoulder and saw it was Pearl. She was shocked that I was here. She immediately hugged me while she had tears in her eyes. I hugged back and gave a sigh of relief that everyone of my closest friends are close even if they are in a different form.

"I know a place where I can forge. Also Um.... Steven? I need you to go back into beach city by yourself and release all the corrupted and shattered gems that you guys have bubbled. Even Jasper." I said. He nodded and took this other being called Connie. They fuse and headed out to the battlefield. I am still surprise that Rose made that thing for more uses. I have theories of my own on why she did this. I came up to a conclusion as to flip everyone off and say "screw you you guys!! Rot in hell"

It is what she had to do. In order to protect us I guess. We headed to my place where I forget my weapons. I created powerful weapons that could even slice of anything. Even through plutonium. We headed to Steven so I could give him his weapon and a better use of a shield. It came with more armor defense, the shield has spikes on the edge and it also comes with a sword. That way he can transform his shield into a sword as well. I heard that he could put spikes on his shield which will come in a powerful extra bonus. His sword is a flame sword that has rear spiked edges and a pointy end. Also he has a sword that I gave to Rose so he can use that to act as defense.

He gave me a thanks and he also said he released all the gems that were in a bubble. I gave him a thumbs up and saw a huge army behind him ready to attack him. He fled behind me same goes with Connie and I told the gems, even the Crystal Gems that we needed to attack the opposing team. Jasper wasn't up for it. She wanted the gems dead ever since she told us the incident with White Diamond. She was shattered and it was our fault for doing so. Somehow, she wasn't shattered. She was corrupted just like all other defective gems that don't get their job right. Jasper gave me a look of hate and went towards me. I quickly dodged it and created a hammer out of my hand and slammed her down. She spit out dirt and said this was just the beginning. She ran away while we let her.

I told them to created a spaceship since we needed it. We needed something with great power.

"oh. I know where to find some. Peridot created them. I saw her. It looked powerful though. It was like a boarding process with her army. I hid as fast as I can when she looked my way. Then I fled out of there before she could catch me. We need to head back to beach city though in order to get them. Also, did I left out the part where she had like 5 million gems by her side. She has like 500 ships and has filled like, 200 of them. I don't think we can steal them but it is unless you guys are up for it." Steven said.

"That will do Steven. Thank you. Now let's move out. Steven and Connie, I need you to fuse again and fight. Amethyst, you and me are heading into town and create havoc. We need to cause lots of commotion in order to distract her. Although we need to shape shift for this. You up for it?" I asked her.  She nodded and we headed out. All of us were ready to fight for this place. Peridot, we are heading your way. And with a great army.