Finding Jasper

Im just going to get right to the point. Anyway, hope you have fun with this chapter. I know my Stevonnie POV is bad but its the only thing to me getting to work fusion. So I'm doing Steven and Connie and the same time while they are fused.
--
Lapis~~

Its been 12 days since Steven poofed. I think he isnt coming back. Connie seemed sad but she would always be next to Steven's gem. Always talking about how her day went. Peridot is still gone. Somehow, we managed to catch Jasper again but she always keep escaping before we can catch her. She always wants me to join her and to fuse with her. What has she become?

When the next day came, I went to Steven's house and noticed his gem was missing. I looked around and couldn't find it. I started to panic thinking that Garnet had bubbled him. Garnet came out with Connie and Connie came with Steven's gem. "O-oh. L-Lapis. W-what are you doing h-here?" Connie asked, stuttering. I pointed at Steven's gem and sighed a relieved sigh. At least he is safe. "How's he doing?" I asked hoping to get something good. They just shook their heads and gave me a heads down response.

"Connie will be watching over him this time. She asked for my permission to take him." Garnet said. She then walked to her room and before the doors shut closed she said "Make sure to watch out for him" and walked off.

Connie left and I was by myself. I hate how everything is starting to turn out like how me and Peridot were. Which reminds me of my flashback.

Flashback~~

Peridot wanted to show me something. It was a gem. It looked like an Emerald from my opinion but my guess was wrong. Peridot told me it was a similar type of gem and was created in a different galaxy. I was fascinated. The gem then tried to take form. It looked corrupted as it tried taking form. When it took form, it looked at me and Peridot. I summoned water if it tried attacking and obviously it did. It hit Peridot first before looking at me. It was definitely growling at me and Peridot. I tried hitting it but it quickly dodged and as I tried hitting it again, it starts running straight to me, making sure I get headbutted. Peridot got in the way, protecting me from the collision. It pushed us back and then a powerful poof came as it pushed me and the corrupted gem apart. I gasped.