Chapter Four

"Here you go pup." Adam said slamming a few papers down in front of me. I looked up from focusing on my Lucky Charms cereal and glared up at him.

"What in the hell is this?" I asked gesturing to the small packet of papers that he gave me. Michael, the Alpha asked me to join the Firestone pack a week ago and I of course accepted. Adam and I have gotten really close since then. He treated me like a little brother, he treated me like family. They all did.

"Your training papers pup. If you're gonna be apart of Firestone you're gonna like us. On Monday's, Wednesday's and Fridays you're gonna be building up your stamina because let's face it, it sucks. On Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's you're gonna be weight training and battle training. Gotta get poppin' if you want muscles like these." Adam flexed before kissing each bicep while sending me a wink. I rolled my eyes and him and buried my face back into my cereal.

"And stop eating all that damn cereal! It's full of sugar and unhealthy shit!" Adam reached for my cereal and I let out a warning growl, he immediately put his hands up in surrender and walked away. I let out a sigh before finishing my food and rinsing out the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. Tomorrow was going to be Wednesday which meant that I would be doing running of some sort.

Today Michael is going to take me to get some clothes since I didn't really bring anything. I told him that he didn't have to and I would find a job or something but he insisted. I'm "part of the pack now" and well, you know, Alpha's orders.

"Ready to go pup?" Michael asked, coming down the stairs in a pair of dark blue jeans and a red flannel shirt with a black tank top underneath. Michael was huge, standing at 6'4 he was all muscles, no fat anywhere on that body. I rolled my eyes at the name that they have seemed to stick with and nodded my head. I was wearing what I came in with, the only difference was that it was washed. I pushed my mixture of brown and blonde hair back from my face and let it fall a little past my shoulders. I looked up at him with my one green and my one blue eyes before standing up and walking to the front door.

"We're going to a mall not too far from her. About a thirty or so minute drive. We'll be picking you out a whole hell of a lot of clothes and training gear so don't be surprised if I spend well over $1,000 on you- don't give me that look. You're a part of the this pack now. No if, ands, or buts. If you seem something you like, tell me." I knew that I couldn't argue with him so I just sat back into my seat with a huff and looked out the window watching all of the trees pass up by.

We reached the mall pretty soon and it was crowded for a Tuesday, shouldn't all of this kids be in school?

"It's summer break." Michael answered for me. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did." Oh.

After he locked the car we made our way through the entrance and to the diat clothing store that we found. Hot Topic, I remember coming a few times as a child but never really look through their selection of clothing.

"Choose three pairs of pants, a wallet, a few shirts, maybe some socks and if you really need it some accessories." Michael nodded at the store and did a "go on" motion with his hand. I nodded and walked away from him into the deeper part of the store where the clothes were.

"Can I help you with anything?" I turned my head to look at a petite girl with a pink dyed pixie hair cut. She was short, around 5'2 with a baby face. She had several piercing in her ears and around her face like her lip, eyebrow, and two in her cheek so when she smiled it looked like dimples. She tossed me a welcoming smile and I smiled back.

"Not really, just looking for a few outfits." I shrugged and turned away from her to look at the clothes in front of me. I heard her laughing at me.