Questions and Answers

This my little darlings is a questions and answer time: I've collected all of your questions and confusions about the characters and the plot and I've put it all on here into sections based by the character.

One thing that we need to discuss first those is mates. I know there have been a lot of confusion and after thinking really hard about how I wanted to do this I've come up with an answer: Alphas and those with Alpha blood are able to find their mates at the age of 16, like James and Gabriel,  so that it gives them more time to mature and train before becoming the next ruler of their pack. The same things goes for Betas and Thetas. The rest of the werewolves that are not in higher ranks find their mates at the age of 18 for example: Ana and her deceased mate.

Alphas, Betas and Thetas: Can find there mate at the age of 16.

Other werewolves: Can find their mate at the age of 18.

Gabriel, also known as Nuka

At this point and time he is the of 18

At this point and time he is the of 18. He just found out that he is the son of the Moon Goddess, Nissia. Gabriel is the mate of James Blood Moon, who rejected him the moment that he found out they were mates. Gabriel ran away from the Blood Moon pack and joined Michael's pack, FireStone. He is now in charge of recruiting clans, covens and packs for the upcoming rebellion.

Nissia, also know as the Moon Goddess.

She has been around since before the beginning of time. Each Planet has it's own God or Goddess that they created themselves and Nissia was created from the moon. She is Gabriel's or Nuka's mother and had given Gabriel up when he was an infant due to the danger that he was in. She recently saved Gabriel's and Ana's life and is helping her son gather people into their side of the rebellion. But she is also hiding a huge secret, several actually.

Ana

She is the same age as Gabriel and lost her mate in a rogue attack before they could completely the mating ceremony

She is the same age as Gabriel and lost her mate in a rogue attack before they could completely the mating ceremony. She attitude is bright and cheerful on the outside but she is dead on the inside. She is closer to Gabriel and is his best friend. In a way they are both using each other in a way to help with the lose of their mates. She is one of the main people who are in charge of leading the rebellion.