Chapter 14

Gabriel’s POV

*One week Later*

The pack was getting the techniques down perfectly, especially the pack warriors. In about another week and a half we’d be able to leave a group of warriors here and then send the rest out to different clans, packs and covens to begin their training. We were each getting ready to leave for our first couple of destinations to get more people on our side. Ana and myself were going to the vampyre covens, Michael and Adam were going to the werewolf packs and John decided to take Adam’s brother, Jack, with him for their trips to witch covens. Ana and I will also be handling the faerie territories while John and Jack also go to the shape shifters clans.

“Does everyone have the folder of their respective species?” I asked while grabbing my bag from the floor of Michael’s office. Everyone nodded.

“Make sure that your phones are fully charged and leave your mindlinks open. Constant  communication is not necessary but checking ins are not an option, they must be done so that we know that you’re safe. If the  pack leaders become hostile and won’t seem like they’re willing to join just let me know and I’ll have my mother erase the conversation from their memory.” Everyone nodded again.

“There are several of you who are not yet mated in here. Please keep in mind that on these trips you may find your mate. If by any chance you do I beg that don’t tell them of your reason for being at the pack. At least not yet. If there are no questions let’s head out.” Everyone picked up their bags and walked out of Michael’s office. We made our way downstairs nodding at the pack member that we passed.

“Have a safe trip.” Emily said as she smiled at all and gave Michael a kiss.

“We’ll all be fine.” Jack assured her. He had his hands in his pockets and rocked on his feet as he stood next to John. I never really talked to him much, I just know that he is Adam’s brother. We walked out the door and down the path that led to the drive way.  There were three black Jeep Wranglers  Unlimited sitting on the dirt. I could feel my heart filling with excitement, Jeeps are my absolute favorite and these babies are brand new.

“Turn your mind link on  everyone, from here on out you are in your group, I expect thirty minute to an hour check in. If one group fails to respond I will assume that there was an issue and you were either killed or taken into custody. That will call for a war against the pack or coven. Understood?” Ana rolled her eyes and gave me a smile.

“While I like a man that can take charge, Nuka. You need to calm down. You’ve repeated yourself for the fifth time today. I’m sure that everyone understands.” I let out a huff but offered her a smile. I was still getting used to being called Nuka, well everything that involved the Moon Goddess, my mother in general.

“Alright, well… Good luck then everyone. If you fail to be able to persuade them just let me know and Nissia will take care of it.”

“Mother.” A voice whispered in the wind. I felt everyone tense up but I knew this presence. I could feel my body relax as calmness came over me. A small blue orb appeared in front of me, it grew bigger into the form of a human body and a few seconds later the Moon Goddess stood in front of me. I heard bodies hit the ground as the FireStone pack fell to their knees in respect. My mother smiled and her, her black eyes sparkling with a sort of amusement. She looked gorgeous of course. Her white hair fell down her shoulders and back in very loose curls, moving as if it had a mind of it’s own. The white leather jacket and white jeans with black boots.

“Call me, mother.” She said with a small pout on her lips. I couldn't help the small smile that came across my face. I nodded at her.

“Of course, mother.” A grin press across her face before she turned to face the others.