Chapter 13

Gabriel's POV

"We need to figure out which territories to hit first and which ones are apart of the rebellion." Michael told us as he set several folders down on the table.

"These are all files of the known territories, covens and forests where they shape shifts, vampyres and faeries live." Michael spoke. Michael was right, we only had two years max to get as many covens as we can on our side and we still don't know who was apart of what.

"How do we figure out who's part of the rebellion or not? One wrong move and it's all over. They'll figure out that it's the Fire Stone pack that is trying to stop it and if they already have the size of at least two packs then we're screwed." Ana commented. We all nodded in agreement.

"I'll ask my mother." I spoke up. Everyone looked up at me in surprise.

"I remember her telling me to call on her if I ever needed help, I'm not sure how she'll react to being in a room full of werewolves so I'll be talking to her in private." I comment and reached for the five folders that were on the desk.

"Um, are you sure that you don't want any of us to accompany you?" Adam asked sounding excited. I can see why though, it's not everyday that you get to meet the maker of your kind. I shook my head though.

"Not this time, I'll talk to her to see if she'll be willing to meet my most trusted people though. Maybe she'll give you all some special powers." I sent them a wink and they all laughed. I took the folders off the desk and opened the door.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I waved with one hand and walked away from the group.

I walked to my room and set the folders down on the desk. How was this supposed to work? Do I just call her name and she answers me or do I have to figure out some ancient chant to summon her? She is my mother after all. I shrugged my shoulders and stood in the middle of the room.

"Great Goddess of the Moon, your son calls upon you for your guidance. Please bring yourself to me so that the Fire stone pack can do your will." After I finished my made up calling I stood in silence for a while.

"Nissia, Goddess of the Moon and creator of the supernatural; your son Gabrie-Nuka, calls upon you to show yourself and help us defeat your enemies." Still I got no answer. I let out a deep breath and opened my mouth again.

"Moon Goddess, the Fire Stone pac-"

"Why won't you call me mommy?" I quickly turned around to see my mother standing behind me. She looked just as beautiful as last time with a soft smile on her face. Her attire was different this time. She worn a  long black dress that fell off her ankles with sleeves that reached the floor with the end of the dress. Silver gems coated the chest and waist area. Overall she was just astonishing.

"Mother, we-"

"Mommy." She interrupted me.

"What?"

"Call me mommy." Nissia's smiled grew wider as she looked at me expectantly.

"What? Why? I failed to see the point." I told her giving her a strange look. The smile on her face slowly faded away.

"Because I never got the chance to hear you say those words to me. That's one of two things that I've always wanted to hear you say." Her smile was long gone now and a ache filled my heart. I hated to see her sad. I swallowed and nodded my head.

"Mommy, we-"

"Yay!" She interrupted me again and I sent her an annoyed look. She raised her hands in a surrendering motion and mumbled out a "sorry".