Behind the Scenes

My dearest Lovelies,
I would like to thank each and every one of you, for all of the love you have shown. So many of you, have expressed how much you've enjoyed reading Loving the Man of Steel, that I feel as though you love Rose and her relationship with Clark as much as I do. I am eternally grateful and hope you really enjoyed this journey with me --Rose

1.) So, where did Clark get the Superman suit in the first book? -- In the Man of Steel movie, it was given to him by Jor-El. In the comics, Martha made it. I left this part out but for all intents and purposes, we'll go with the Jor-El theory seeing as how it fits better with this particular story line. It should also be noted that the 'S' doesn't just stand for hope, but is also the symbol of the house of El.

2.) Do Clark and Zod really destroy a Wayne Enterprise's building and satellite? -- In the first movie, you wouldn't know it unless you have a good eye and a great DVD remote. But this is the premise for BvS.

3.) Where did you get the inspiration for the character of Rose Montgomery? -- The short answer? Myself. She's a lot like me. A lot of you got upset when Rose ran from Clark on her birthday, but I guess that's one of my character flaws. I'm a runner, lol. I also just really hate Lois Lane.

4.) Did they really kill off Jimmy Olsen in BvS? -- YES! Blink and you could have missed it, but he was the guy who was in the desert with Lois.

5.) In book 2 you introduce Bruce as Rose's cousin. But how is this possible? -- After many hours of research, I discovered that Martha Kane (Bruce's mother) had a much older brother named Philip. In this story, Philip has a daughter named Maggie and marries Alexander Montgomery when Bruce was 7 years old. Liam Montgomery was born 2 years later and Rose followed 4 years after that.

6.) Where did you come up with the idea for Rose and Bruce's relationship? -- I have more cousins than you can count on your hands and toes! We are loud and Italian and crazy loyal. I don't have any siblings of my own, (sadly my older brother passed away years ago) but 2 of my cousins are more like brothers to me. These relationships are where I drew my inspiration.

7.)Did you ever get around to seeing Batman V Superman? -- Sadly, no. I haven't even rented it on pay-per-view or Redbox yet!

*Edit as of January 2018- I have seen BVS and sadly I was NOT impressed. Maybe somebody should share this version with Hollywood ;) I've also seen Suicide Squad, and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Captain Boomerang. But NOBODY spoil Justice League for me. ALRIGHT?

8.) Both, Man of Steel and the Dark Knight were filmed right here, in Chicago. So was the Johnny Depp and Christian Bale movie, Public Enemy. It was filmed in my home town's historic courthouse... sadly, I was at a wedding in Boston that weekend. Anybody ever notice Channing Tatum is in the first few minutes?

9.) Will you be writing a sequel? As of right now, the answer is unclear. I really want to dedicate my time to a few of my own original works. Check them out below...

Wolf Cop
(Currently in Progress)

"You have the right to remain silent, but I dare to you try..."

💋Paranormal Romance
💋Highest Ranking- Who the hell knows!

As a hot-shot detective in the great city of Chicago, there wasn't much Dominic Hastings hadn't seen in his life time of thirty-three years. 'To Serve and Protect' had always been his mantra, even when it came to the things that went 'bump in the night'...

Becoming one, however, had never been part of his plan.

With a newly acquired arsanal of supernatural powers, a gorgeous mate, and a donut obsessed partner named Doug; Officer 'Wolf Cop' Hastings, suddenly finds himself in the midst of much more than just a war on drugs. When he uncovers a plan by an ancient vampire hell-bent on destroying the city, Dominic soon realizes that sometimes it takes becoming a monster, in order to defeat another.

 When he uncovers a plan by an ancient vampire hell-bent on destroying the city, Dominic soon realizes that sometimes it takes becoming a monster, in order to defeat another

10.) So, how did Jor-El know Rose was pregnant anyways, let alone who she was altogether? -- Well, this answer is a bit more complicated. Jor-El was essentially the consciousness of the Kryptonian ship embodied in a very elaborate hologram. When Rose and Clark were both taken away and tested on, their memories were uploaded into the mainframe.

11.) For the record, Clark and Rose only have 2 babies. Jon is actually a nod to Superboy and he is named after both Clark and Rose's fathers. Maggie is named after Rose's mother and she may or may not eventually become Batgirl! ;)

12.) The impending doom Lex and the Flash alluded to is Steppenwolf and ultimately his nephew Darkseid. I will expound upon this theory in a moment...

13.) What the hell was that at the end of chapter 14?-- If you didn't catch on, it was The Flash that visited Bruce. He too was trying to warn Bruce about Steppenwolf and Darkseid.

14.) Did you sneak any references into this story? -- A lot of people have said there are lines from The Fault in Our Stars, Harry Potter, the Titanic... and that's great! Let your little imaginations run wild! But the only thing I'm guilty of, is attempting to make the scene when Bruce and Rose are in the Bat Plane, slightly reminiscent of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker in the Millennium Falcon ;) Oh, and their might be a MerDer reference as well...

15.) And Lastly a few of my predictions about Justice League...
I have a feeling that in the new Justice League movies, they may kill off Lois Lane. In Bruce's futuristic dream, Darkseid has arrived and has somehow managed to brain wash Superman in to becoming evil, which also coincides with the comics. In that dream sequence, Clark accuses Bruce of taking away "his world" whom we all know by now to be Lois, and if that's true, I think this would easily sway our hero to the 'dark side'. I also predict that they're going to draw it out, possibly have Steppenwolf arrive in Part 1 paving the way for Darkseid in Part 2, and considering how little Superman was in BvS, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that Clark is not seen much in Justice League Part 1 at all. If they do decide to kill off Lois, I wouldn't be surprised if they go back in time to try and bring her back by the end of part 2. Or perhaps they will go in the direction of the New 52 and have Clark and Wonder Woman hook up. Either way, I predict we won't be seeing much of Lois, and that is one of the main reasons why I am currently undecided about a sequel.

***UPDATE***

As of September, 2016-- Henry Cavill has reportedly secured a stand alone "Man of Steel" sequel! Depending on the plot for this and the Justice League movies, I'd say the probability of a third installment is very good! Untill then, feel free to check out-- Slaves to the Moon, also featuring Henry Cavill as the lead.