Eleven

She pulled back, but only far enough so they could see face to face, her face was nearly as red as the dress and Alessio had yet to close his mouth, her legs remained wrapped around his body and her dress was riding up her thighs. "Sorry, hi." She said clearly surprised and embarrassed by her own action.

"I - What are you doing here?" Odd, Alessio didn't stutter.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?" She asked, the color on her cheeks faded only slightly and her eyes sharpened.

Alessio's mouth came open a hair and then shut, then opened again.

I cleared my throat and at the speed of light she was on her feet and they had separated. "Sorry." She said smiling broadly, though blushing deeply and readjusting her dress she seemed to radiate confidence.

Alessio swallowed before motioning to me. "Kate, this is Aria, Aria, Kate.

Aria shook her hand and smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you Kat." She turned back to Alessio with an odd look.

"It's Kate."

Aria paused and turned back to me. "Sorry, I'm really not great with names." She chuckled and Alessio smirked slightly, obviously agreeing. "Kate." She corrected herself politely.

So politely in fact it actually annoyed me. Something about them immediately had me feeling some kind of way.

"You should have called me." Alessio directed towards her.

Aria turned back to Alessio, put her hand on his arm, and said in a sweet voice. "I could be saying the same to you couldn't I? Your father called me."

"Oh did he now?" He sounded oddly amused.

The door came open noisily behind us and we all turned in unison. Sergio had entered and look positively shocked but his face lit up immediately after. I'd never seen Sergio look so pleasant and friendly. "Aria!" He managed before she jumped him.

Not quite as vigorously as she had jumped my fiancé. She jumped on him, wrapped her arms around his neck but not her legs. Sergio spun her around quickly and set her back down.

"Jesus, what the hell are you doing here?" Sergio asked keeping his hands on her waist to keep her with him.

"Ugo called." She laughed, her hands remaining on his arms. "God you're tall."

He chuckled. "As tall as I was last time you saw me and said the exact same thing."

"You look good! How are you! Oh my God you need to shave!" She brought her hands up to his beard and scratched light.

"Look who's talking!" Sergio replied taking his hands from her waist and patting her cheeks. She giggled and I was too shocked and in awe to do or say anything. Hard to believe there was actually someone out there who not only could stand Sergio but appeared to like him. "You look amazing."

Alessio cleared his throat and both turned to him. He raised a brow. "Was there something you needed?" Alessio asked Sergio coolly.

"Alessio." Aria said in some sort of tone and he pursued his lips. "Be nice."

"When I see someone worth being nice to, I will surely show him his deserved respect." He said curtly and Aria rolled her eyes and turned back to Sergio.