Spin Off

IN ALL CHAOS THERE IS COSMOS, IN ALL DISORDER A SECRET ORDER
-Carl Jung

Heyyyy readers. Just wanted to let all you beautiful people know that I will be working on a spin off of Charlie's story. Currently, it is titled "Breaking Cosmos" but that may change as I'm not totalllllly set on the title.  Update schedule is not set in stone yet, as it will depend vastly on my free time, inspiration, and motivation. I've got huge amounts of things going on in life right now but I really miss wattpad and how obsessed I can get with a story when it's being posted here. I miss the interaction and the excitement and all of it. So I've been writing some here and there, toying with this spin off unsure if I would actually decide to share it or not and I've decided to give it a whirl!

Just not promising super fast updates right off the bat, I would like to get an update schedule up and running (I miss TGIF, how about you??) but I won't make any promises of an update every week. I will likely just update whenever I have one ready. 

It will of course have some of our favorite characters in it, but will be told from Charlie's POV and will be her story. So we will see some Kate and Alessio, but they will not be the main focus of this story. Charlie is also 16 years old so the style will change some, maturity level a bit (because Kate was so mature riiiiiight?), and all that, but the surprises, the romance, the humor, the drama, I will still write all of that (:

If you do decide to join on more adventure with me, please do remember to vote and comment! Add the story to your library, or follow me on wattpad so if I do change the title, you will know!