Hidden Notes

Norths POV
I can't believe they took her away like that. Then she gives us her most valuable property that she owns. It's been two weeks and we've been taking turns sleeping with her things. I am tearing apart my jeep when Luke says " Look what I found in our bag!" He has been non talkative since she left. I see it's Sangs hand writing and immediately open it. I start to read it
Dear North,
I want to thank you for everything from saving me from Erica and comforting me through my nightmares. I know this is hard for you guys but you were the best family I ever had and will never forget you. thank you for taking me in when you could have given up on me. I never thought I'll found a family that will love me until I met you and your family. Please move on if you can't find a way out I'm not mad at you. Thanks for trying anyway. I'll see you in two years.
Love,
Sang
I have tears rolling down my face. Man I miss her. We are seeing the judge tomorrow and I can't wait we have the best lawyers to help us win. I text everyone to check their bags because I granite you she put one in everyone's bag. I need another glass of whiskey.
****************************************************
Luke's POV
It's been two weeks since cupcake was taken from me. I finally decided to wash my clothes from the sleep over when a envelope falls out of my bag. It looks like Sangs writing so I check Norths bag to see he has one too. I run to the garage and give north his. He is crying by the end of it so I decide to open my.
Dear Luke,
I'm so sorry for not getting to know you better. I would like to thank you for caring enough to follow me that day or even making me something to eat. I got to say you guys were the best family ever. I miss all of you and I can't wait to see you in two years if you can't get me back. I will understand completely. I will continue to be strong for all of you. Just please forgive me for everything that has or will happen. I love you.
Love,
Sang
I am crying and North comes in and hugs me while I think about how rough she has it and all happy she was over something stupid. While we complained about something stupid she didn't she just took what she was dealt with and moved on like nothing happen. God I miss my cupcake so much.
****************************************************
Sangs POV
I want out of here. They are horrible all they do is beat and rape me for hours on end. I haven't ate in who knows how long I've been here. I hope they got my letters and they are taking good care of Mr. Teddy and blankie. I am tied up in there basement waiting for someone to come. I see the lady come in looking murderous. I whimper when she kicks and punch me yelling I ruin everything good. She breaks my leg and arm. She picks me up and I suddenly go flying. I feel glass and then the soft green grass. I try to get up put cant. I see stars and immediately close my ears to get rid of them.