Spreading

Dr. Green's POV
Sang's test results are horrific. Not only is the cancer is spreading but also the infection in her leg. We set her up in a room where no one can touch or go near here without being cleared and warp up to protect her from their germs. I am not even allowed in. The only person so far is Phil. He sedated her so she can relax and sleep not having to worry about anything else. Sally is falling apart right now and we can do nothing to help her or Sang. She is sleeping right now so that is all we can ask for while she recovers from everything. We have her on chemo and antibiotics to help with the infection and stop the cancer from spreading to any where else. I sigh and wait for my turn to be approve.
****************************************************
Luke's POV
I was just approved to see cupcake when she starts seizing. Dr. Robert comes rushing in and pushes me away giving her something to stop seizing. I am pulled into hug by North and don't even know how he got here. Why does this have to happen to cupcake? They finally get her under control and then they come out. They pull Sally and Bill away and I know it's not good at all. We all look to see cupcake being sedated and is getting a trigonometry done. Dr. Robert comes out and all we can see is Bill holding Sally trying to smooth her. What did he say?!?!?!
****************************************************
Sally's POV
Phil pulls Bill and I into a room and I know it's not good. He says " It's not good at all. The cancer and infection is spreading quickly and the only way to stop it is to cut the leg off and removing the cancer. I know I said we shouldn't but if we don't she is going to die. It's up to you guys but I'll go with the surgery. I'll give you some time to think about it." Once he's finished he leaves. I only look at Bill and sob into his chest this is not fair! Why are they trying to take her away?!?! I already made up my mind she's having the surgery. Bill agrees immediately and then Phil nods his head and start prepping her. We sit the boys down and I say"  Sang is dying the infection in her foot and the cancer is spreading quickly. They are going to remove the cancer and the leg and she might die. So if she doesn't she dies and there is a possibility with the cancer when we remove it. We decided to have her get the surgery." I look around to see them all try and understand what is happening. Theo and Silas both come over to me and I hold them while they cry.