What is going on?!?!

I am skipping five weeks.
**************************
Sang's POV
I wake with the worst pain in my tummy. I look around to see Mrs. Kobra and Mr. Kobra sleeping on a couch. Mrs. Kobra looks like she's been crying and all I can think is they killed them didn't they. I start crying trying to escape from the room but can't because my hands arms are tied to the bed. They got me too. Why are they here then?!?!?! No no no they are dead too. This is all my fault. I pull my arms to try and free myself needing to see them. I am immediately stopped by someone. I see it's some guy and I start struggling out of his touch. Where are they?!?! I then smell ocean breeze and immediately calm down when I am in his arms. I sob into his chest hoping he doesn't hate me. I write" I'm so so sorry that I got them killed please don't hate me!" He looks at me in confusion and then says " Aggele everyone is fine no one asides from you are okay. Hold still because you pulled you stitches on your stomach out." He lays down next to me and I relax happy everyone is okay. He smiles and says" Aggele they are just sleeping. I'm glad your awake." Wait! Awake why wouldn't I be?
****************************************************
Silas's POV
I go to Aggele room to check on momma and dad when I see Aggele fighting the nurse. I make him leave and pull her to me red lining Doc because she pulled her stitches out. I get in next to her and she relaxes into my chest. Doc comes in and sees momma and dad still asleep. He then sees Aggele crying into my side about something that was her fault. I shake my head when he looks at me in explain now face. He lifts her shirt and sure enough she pulled them all out. He restitches her and she writes" Where's my leg?" Doc looks at me and I look at him before he leaves the room coming back with the others while I wake my parents. We all sit around her while Dr. Roberts says" I'm so sorry but we had to cut your left leg. Please don't be mad at them it was the only way to save your life." She looks at me and then says" I deserve I got your parents hurt." I look at her and then say" Aggele you don't deserve this. You didn't hurt them they are upset because something happened to you. Don't ever say that again do you hear me!?!?!" She whimpers and start sobbing. I am immediately pushed back while North hugs trying to smooth her. I say" Aggele I'm sorry that I yelled but I don't like how you think about yourself or how you thought you deserved it. Can you please forgive me?" She writes yes and hugs me then kisses my cheek. I smirk and she then goes back to North. While in his lap she falls asleep. God she is beautiful.