Judge

Sally's POV
Today is the day we go see the judge. We have the best of the best lawyers here with us today. I am so hopeful to get her back into my care. We get there and judge James is waiting there for us. We greet each other and then sit. I we discuss why we were denied and he says" well, I denied you because of the multiple times she was rushed to the hospital. Your money situation is concerning as well." I tell him they were all accidents and that we make over three thousand dollars a week so money isn't a problem for us. He finally says" Here is all the paperwork I approve you let me just call Sam to have him drop her off at your house to live the rest of her life. Remember I'll be watching." I thank him and cry in relief and joy. We showed him everything. I hear Bill say" Sally she's coming home." I sob even harder that she is finally mine.
****************************************************
Norths POV
I am driving to Si's house to see how the meeting went and drop The teddy bear and blanket. I just hope they agreed to approve them she needs us, them. If not then we are going to get uncle or Erica to adopt her. I walk in to see a very happy Sally. Si says " Judge says yes she should be here soon." I smile and hug Sally. I pat Bill, Si and Theo on the back following Si and Theo to there living room waiting for the others to show up. I know I'm smiling like a loon but I don't care.
****************************************************
Silas's POV
I'm so relieved that she is coming home. I can't stop smiling but it quickly goes when I hear momma start yelling " What the hell do you mean she ran away?!? She is okay did something happen?!? How long ago was this?!?!" I run in to see momma going at it with Aggele new caseworker. She goes to punch the guy but dad quickly stops her. I pick her up and let dad handle this and quickly have Theo call my brothers. I try and calm momma down but it doesn't work she keeps yelling" I want my daughter back!" Doc eventually has to sedate her and I sigh when I don't hear her screams for Aggele. Where could she have gone? Did she really runaway? These are my thoughts. We all decide to going looking for her. I just hope Aggele is okay.
****************************************************
Sangs POV
I wake to a strange noise. I try to move but can't. I look around to see that I'm back in the basement now. I see the guy sitting watching me with this evil glint in his eyes. He starts beating me yelling I ruin his fun whatever that meant. He raps me then he pulls out a cigarette and lights before dragging it up and down my body. I silently beg him to stop while trying not show any emotion. I hear sirens and he immediately says " wow you finally done it bitch." He punches me and I'm left seeing stars.